Chapter 3

❄️💙Elsa's POV💙❄️

Jack kept on looking at me as i blushed like mad and he still wouldn't get off so i talked to him

"J-j-jack...c-can you...p-please get off me" i say emberessed and trying to look away but for someone i felt a little hot, i looked at him and was blushing like mad.

"OH! S-s-sorry!" I could tell he was emberessed too but at least he got off of me. He helped me up and we went to the back of the row where no one sits but everyone kept looking at us.

❄️Jack's POV❄️

Everyone was looking at us so i gave them the death glare and they all turned away.

i looked at elsa who was touching her nose and was just staring at her desk

"Elsa?" I tapped her shoulder and she looked at me

"Yes?" She answered, SH*T! i dont know what to say! Umm...uh

"Umm.... What's your full name?"

Nice one jack, i thought to myself

"Its Elsa Arendelle Winters" she said, wait.... Winters? Idk but i like it!

"Oh" i simply said

"Whats your full name?" She asked me

"Jackson Overland Frost" i said and i winked at her. I could tell she blushed because she quickly turned her head away. i just laughed a little.

~~~~~~~~🕛Time Skip🕜~~~~~~~~

The bell rang and the first 3 classes were o.k. And it was lunch now But the classes wee kinda awkward with elsa because of the... Little incident.

"Hey elsa!" i called out to her

❄️💙Elsa's POV💙❄️

"Hey elsa!" jack called me out from behind. I turned around and jack walked next to me.

"Elsa"

"Hmm" i responded not looking at him

"About the incident...." He quietly said, once he said that my face turned freaken red! Thanks alot frost!! I thought to myself.

Jack, Elsa:" Dont Tell Hiccup/Punzie about it!" We both looked at each other and laughed

Jack,Elsa:" I Promise" and we did it again! I just giggled and jack just smiled.

🐲Hiccup's POV🐲

My friends and I were at our table but jack and Elsa were missing.

"Have you seen elsa?" I asked anna who was about to pass by but stopped when i said the name "elsa"

"No, no i haven't" she kept walking to her friend's table instead of here.

I looked at punzie who was playing with her hair like if she was worried.

"Your alright punzie?" I asked her, she smiled at me and smiled

" Yea, im fine"

I heard the doors open behind us and came elsa and jack together, laughing, i got jelouse for a moment and i looked at punzie and i could tell she was all fired up too.

"Elsa!" i waved at her to come over

Jack sat next to punzie who was next to Merida, who was next to me and was next to elsa.

☀️Punzie's POV☀️

I saw Elsa and Jack walking together, laughing and i got so mad!

I cant believe that Elsa! My only cousin was trying to take MY BOYFRIEND FROM ME!! Im like the most hottest and the most popular girl here in this school!! How DARE SHE!!!

Once jack sat next to me i kissed him but jack quickly pushed me away.

❄️Jack's POV❄️

I sat down next to punzie and the next thing i know she kissed me but i quickly pushed her away. She looked at me confused and started to get closer but once again she started to lean in. I looked at her and again i pushed her face away.

"Jack what wrong?" she said with a sad face, tho not really a sad face she only did that for me to kiss her or to say 'sorry' but i know she was faking it.

I looked ober to elsa and hiccup they were kissing but stopped after a while because Elsa pulled away. When they kissed it hurt me so bad i felt like my heart broke into small little pieaces.

I knew that the first time i saw her.....i fell in love with her....but i dont know how she feels about me, i hope she feels the same way.