Chapter 9

Elsa's POV

~MonDay~

I woke up, showered, changed, put make up on, and did my hair in a French braid and ran downstairs. I got an apple and ran out without saying anything to anyone. I got in my car I stayed there, I looked at my watch 6:30 and school starts at 7:15. I took out my phone and started a group chat.

Group chat:

E: Hey guys! :)

M: Hey Elsa

H: hey!

P: Hi..

E: are you guys going early to school?

H: I am

M: yea

P:Nah

M:why not punzie?

P:it's just to eraly! Dx

E:LOL

H: :/ lazy girl

E: well meet all of you at school! ;)

M: By els!

H: C ya!

P:bybye

End of group chat:

I started my car and drove to school, I didn't feel like walking over ther so, yea. I parked my car and went to the tree where we always meet. I saw hiccup on the floor reading a book, Merida on a tree branch eating an apple and punzie was no where to be seen. "hey guys!" I said as I sat next to hiccup. Merida came down and sat next to me, "hey els, how ya been? "good. You?" "same".

We started to talk and talk about random things while hiccup was still reading. "Hey did you hear that new kids are coming and apparently they call themselves "The Guardians"?" Mer said as she started to rip a piece of grass "wait, Guardians?" "yea" she said, I looked at her confused "gruadians of what?" I mumbled. "they're also famouse, they're a band" I looked at hiccup, he lifted his head from his book and nodded "oh" I said.

"oh look and here they come" Mer said as she pointed towards the new kids. They started to walk towards us, "hey, I'm north, that's Bunny, Sandy, And tooth the most beautiful girl here" said the guy with a big read coat like if he was Santa. We just ignored them. "hey we're talking to you!" yelled 'bunny', we still ignored them. I looked up at them as they glared at us, "c'mon guys" I said as hic and Mer followed. As we got inside the bell rang. I got my stuff and went to class.

I sat down at the very end and in a corner so no one can notice me but I guess everyone can notice me because all of a sudden people started to look at me weirdly. The door burst open and came in jack frost. I looked away as he sat next to me. Class started as I took notes.

Jack's POV

I was late again, I burst open the door and sat next to Elsa. The class started and I looked at Elsa, she was taking notes in her notebook. I was so board I started to poke Elsa, she wouldn't look at me, I ripped a piece of paper and wrote "where were you On friday? And why didn't you answer my text messages?" I folded it and threw it in front of Elsa, she looked at it then wrote something, she threw it at my face and it fell off like I fell off my chair. Everyone started to laugh "what the he'll was that for elsa!?" I yelled at her, the bell rang and Elsa quickly got out I looked at the note "leave me alone" I threw away the paper and ran after Elsa.

I saw her walking as I ran after her and pushed her against the wall " WHAT THE HELL ELSA!!! YOU EMBARRASSED ME IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE CLASS!!!!" I yelled at her as I keep pushing her against the wall then to the lockers. She just kept quiet, I just about had it with her so I was going to punch her but someone punched me first. I fell to the ground and when I looked up elsa was holding back hiccup, I thought they weren't friends?

I got up and glared at hiccup, he did the same. He moved elsa to the side as merida blocked elsa's way. I made the first move since hiccup was distracted, he wasn't really distracted because he punched my stomach and that's when we started to fight.

Everyone gathered around yelling,cheering and other stuff. I could tell elsa was crying a little. We were pulled away from each other by 2 officers, I breathed heavily as for hiccup, he looked like he was ready to kill someone. We were both sent to the principal's office.

We finally got out and we went to lunch since its lunch time. The entire walk, Hiccup and I didn't talk at all there was only silence. Hiccup got lunch and so did I as we walked over to our table.

"Hey guys" I said as I sat down between punzie and merida, they didn't bother look at me. "Jack!" I heard a voice behind me, I turned around and saw the new kids at there own table singling me to come over, I walked over to them.

Jack: uh, hey?

North: Jack! Sit down!

I sat down unsure what was going to happen,

Bunny: We wanted to ask you if you wanted to join us

Jack: Join you?

They nodded, you know 'the big 5' is getting less and less popular so I will agree,

Jack: sure, why not.

North: Great!

All of us talked and talked, I know everything about them and they know everything about me.

Jack: After school let's go to my place yea?

The guardians: Yea!

This is the best day ever! I'm gonna be famous!!