Chapter 1

~Elsa's P.O.V

"Elsa..... Elsa!!! Wake up were gonna be late one the first day of school!!!"

I could hear my younger sister, Anna, jumping on my bed and yelling in my ear.

"Ok, ok im awake!" I say as i sit up with a sleepy face.

"Good" ,she gives me a towel with a snowflake on it and pionts to the bathroom in my room. I smile at her and she smiled back as she left my room. Once she closed the door i went to the bathroom to take a morning shower.

Once i got out, i wore a light-blur T-shirt with a snowflake design a pair of grey jeans and black converse. I put on light make up and made my hair in a messy braid.

As I was running down stairs i could smell.... Chocolate chip pancakes...yummmy! I just love chocolate! , Once i was down stairs i could see mary, my aunt , cooking and anna..... Well lets just say she's having a party with the pancakes.

"Morning aunt mary, morning anna" i say as i calmly get a plate of chocolate chip pancakes and take a seat.

"Morning elsa!" Aunt mary said and smiled at me, i smiled back. I started to eat my breakfast and aunt mary brought me a glass of milk and i thanked her, as for anna.......she is still shoving alot and i mean A LOT of pancakes in her mouth. I stared at her until she looked at me and swallowed her pancakes.

"Hehehehe..... Sorry...." She said as she laughed awkwardly.

"Anna... Please-" i was cut off my anna saying "yea, yea 'manners' she said and frowned

"I looked at my watch that my parents gave me before...they... Died... But! The past is in the past! Right? anyway, it was 6:30 a.m. so i finished my pancakes got grabbed anna by the hand and dragged her to my car. "Bye aunt mary!" I yelled as i was still dragging anna "Bye sweetie!" She yelled back.

As i was still dragging anna i grabbed anna's and my backpack to the car. When we got to the car anna git in the passenger seat and i got to the drivers seat. I threw my backpack in the back and anna did the same. I smiled because anna looked around my car and smiled at me with a 'i like your car' look. My car was a light-blue color with a snowflake print infront and in the back, also on the back it says my name 'Elsa Arendelle'.

We got there pretty fast and it was only 6:40 am so i guess next time im hoing walking. Anna and i walked to the office and yes i know where the office was because there was a door with a sing saying 'Office' on it. We went in and i saw a lady typing in her computer. Once we were close enough the lady looked at us and then smiled

"How may i help you sweetie" she said still having a smile

"May we have our schedule and lockers please" I asked

" And what is your name?" She asked me, "im Elsa Arendelle and this is my sister Anna Arendelle" i said while pionting at anna who was looking around the office.

the lady nodded and gave us our schedule and locker number. "Thank you" i smiled at her and she smiled back.

We got out of the office and started to look for our lockers but before that. "Anna what's your locker number?" I asked her

"mine is 308 ,yours?"

"307!" We both hugged tightly

"Yay we are locker buddies!!" She yelled

"Anna?, Elsa? Is that you?!"

Me and anna heard a voice behind us and once we turned around i gasped, it was.....