Chapter 7

-The next Day ☀️-

❄️💙Elsa's POV💙❄️

I was woken up by my dog licking my face and barking. i opend my eyes as i could see her blue eyes looking at me.

"Im up" i said as she jumped off my bed

I got a towel and went to the shower. Once i was done i had a white shirt with blue stripes, Denim jeans, and white and blue-ish flats. I put my hair in a bun and some light make up.

I got out and as i running downstairs To eat breakfast i saw anna at the table so i wanted to ignore her. I got an apple and my backpack as i started to walk out the door.

"Where are you going?" ask aunt Mary as she started to put a plate back where it belongs.

"Im going to school"

"But its only 6:30?"

"I know.....", There was a small silent

"Ok, you can go" i nodded and got out the door as i walked out the gate.

I got to school and it was only 6:57. Is it just me or do i go to school early all the time?, I went to my locker and got my stuff as i made my way towards the cafeteria to get a bottle of water.

I got in and i didnt expect to see hiccup sitting alone at our table. Ugh. i was walking back but i heard footsteps coming towrads me and it was hiccup.

"Elsa!" He called out, I turned around and he was running towrads me.

"What do you want, hiccup" I said as calmy as possible,

"Im sorry, im sorry for making out with astrid. i-I dont know what got into me and i started to kiss back." He hugged me and I hugged back

"Its ok." i whisper to him.

The bell rung and i still didnt see any of my friends, only hiccup ofcourse.

"Bye elsa!" Hiccup waved goodbye and i waved back, "Bye hic."

I walk to class which is art class and i sat near the window. The teacher was still not here so everyone were talking and throwing stuff ,as for me...well, I just stared out the window.

❄️Jack's POV❄️

"BARK, BARK!!", I woke up and glared at my dog who was barking and growling.

"What do you want!?" i yelled at him as he pionted to my clock with his head. I looked at my clock 6:40 A.M., SH*T!! Im gonna be late!! i bolted off my bed and run to the shower. I got out and looked at my watch 6:47, I wore a white shirt with some black jeans and black converse. As i was getting out the door i got my black jacket, car keys, and my backpack.

I Parked my car and ran in my art class. I got inside and the bell rung. "Just in time!" I thought as i sat next to elsa who was staring out the window.

"Hello class! Im sorry i was late, I had stuff to do!" Everyone just groaned or stayed quiet.

"Anyways for today you can draw whatever you feel like!" She said as she sat down at her desk doing some paper works. i looked at my paper then at elsa, She just stared at her paper.

"What are you going to draw?" i asked her

"I dont know...." She kept on staring at her paper,

"Can i draw you?" i asked as i blushed after i said that, She also blushed at she looked at me confused.

"What?" she asked

"Nothing!" i say as i started to draw 2 circles and then i drew me and elsa making a snowflake with one hand, I smiled and started to put more detail into it. I looked over at Elsa and she was drawing 2 hands making a snowflake, One on top the other at the bottom while the snowflake was in the middle.

(Lunch)

~~~~🕛~~🕐~~🕑~~🕒~~🕞~~~~

🐲Hiccup's POV🐲

We were all sitting at our table talking and laughing, I still love elsa but i just have to give her some time.

"Hey Elsa, who are going with to the dance? i asked, i hope no one because i wanted to ask her if she wanted to go with me. " well, jack already asked me and i said 'yes' ", I dropped my head down, Frost got her first.

"Oh" is all i said. I felt someone pat my back, Elsa. I looked at her and she smiled at me, I smiled back at her.

We were dismissed early so that we can all get ready for the dance. I put my stuff away as i was running out the doors and into my car. I got home and took a bath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of chapter!

❄️💙: Elsa

❄️: Jack

🐲: Hiccup

🌋: Merida

🌹:Anna

☀️:punzie

How was this chapter?

Dont forget to

VOTE

Comment

And follow!