Chapter 2

(Elsa's P.O.V)

As we turned around i gasped, it was....

Hiccup, my boyfriend, "Hiccup!" i said as we both hugged tightly. Behind him was my cousin rapunzel/ punzie, my best friend merida and a white haird boy with a blue hoodie, black jeans and black converse. (AN: IDk im not very good at dressing other people) Hiccup broke the hug and my friends came to hug me and anna.

"I thought we were never gonna see you again!" Yelled punzie

"Ikr!" Agreed merida

All of us stopped hugging and i looked at the white haired boy, "who's this?" I asked as i looked at him

"OH! Right! Elsa, Anna meet jack my boyfriend, jack meet elsa and anna my cousins!" She introduce us to each other with a smile.

"Hello" i said

❄️Jacks POV❄️

"Hello" said the most beutiful girl i've ever seen, i know im dating punzie but she got annoying after a while and also very, very bossy, but I just kept staring at the beutiful platinum blonde hair with cute specks of freckles around her nose, she looks......she looks like a snowflake.

"Hello? Earth to jack?" Punzie started to knock on my forhead

"Wha- what!?" I said as i shook my head out from my thoughts.

"You were starring at my girlfriend jack, why?" Asked hiccup as he stepped infront of Elsa.

"Calm down dude i was just in thought" i simply said to him

"Yea! About what!" he started to yell but luckily elsa calmed him down, but with.... With a kiss on the lips....

I saw hiccup blush and Elsa giggle, wow she has the most cutest giggle of all.

RRRRIIIINNNNGGGG

The bell rung and we said our good-byes but luckily elsa has the same classes as me so that means i could talk to her.

As we were walking in the classroom i tripped on my own foot, great, how stupid am i!?

As i fell i heard a little scream then THUD!

I opend my eyes and i saw baby-blue eyes so beutiful just looking at me in suprise, i found out it was elsa and our faces were only inches away or maybe even closer because i could feel my nose touching her nose, less than a second i found myself on top of elsa. I also saw that she was blushing like mad and so was i.