Chapter 5

❄️💙Elsa's POV💙❄️

I went inside and I was greeted by my dog, winter and anna's puppy, Olaf, I think that what she named him?

"Elsa! Your back!!" Anna was running towards me with a huge smile on her face. She hugged me and I hugged back.

"Anna, I thought you were at your friend's house?"

"well, I was but not really a friend..."

I looked at her confused and just kept smiling

"why are you smiling?" I asked her and she just looked at me

"oh Elsa, promise me that you won't freak out" she started to be a little worried

"fine, I promise I won't freak out. But where did you go?" I ask as I looked at her

"I was at my boyfriend's house...."

I tried not to freak out and yell at her but like I said.....I made a promise....

"Anna, when did you get a boyfriend?" I asked trying to be as calm as possible

"well today at school!" she started to jump up and down, wait.... Today!?

"Anna! You just met him!! You have to break up with him, right now" I yelled at her and she just looked at me

"But It's called true love!!!"

" Anna, what do you know about true love!"

"more than you! Your just a girl who is going to be used and not loved!!" she yelled at me with tears streaming down her face. I tried to hold back my tears as I saw Anna running to her room.

"What's all the yelling?" Aunt Mary cam in the living room and looked at me. I didn't respond I just looked at her and shook my head

"nothing happen" is all I could say before I walked to my room.

I changed into my pj's and plopped down. I stared at the ceiling and started to close my eyes.

--------Next Day--------

🐲Hiccup's POV🐲

I woke up by my black husky, toothless, and he was licking my face over and over

"ok boy, I'm up" I say as he stopped and sat down on the floor waiting for me to get up. I just laughed.

I got a towel and headed to the bathroom to take a morning shower.

--------❄️Jack's POV❄️--------

I woke up by the sound of a dog barking outside and so i got up to see who it was. I looked out my window and I forgot to bring my dog, frost, inside. But i also saw another dog with frost. "Weird" i thought.

As I do every morning I run towards the shower with my towel over my shoulder and lock the door.

---------AT SCHOOL--------

❄️jack❄️

I was walking in the school until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, it was punzie, oh great what now.

"hey jackie! What are you doing?"

"punzie. Don't call me 'Jackie', I don't like that name" I said coldly to her

"but Jackie-" I cut her off

"LEAVE. ME. ALONE" I said a bit louder and more coldly. She just backed away slowly and left.

I kept walking to my locker and in the corner of my eye I saw hiccup and a blonde hair girl, I think she's..... Astrid!? They were making out!!

Hiccup's dating Elsa and now he's cheating!!