chapter 22: Everything wrong

Months later...

Elsa pov❄
1 days before we graduate high school...wow I never really thought that this day would come so quickly..

But... Reflecting back to some past months...
I've talked to jack a bit more than usual.. Of course.. Hiccup didn't know... But yea..
He doesn't need to know everything .

Now.. A few days ago.. There was a party... And.. There may have been a little to much alcohol..aaaaaaand I may have drank to much...

So did jack...

Next day...
Huge news came around....

I got pregnant....

I told jack about it and... He had mixed feelings of happy, sad, and worried. Later, I told my friends about it and they were happy but worried what hiccup would say..

I told him about me being pregnant and he went crazy, Literally crazy! Whenever he would see jack he would go straight towards him and I would have to pull him back.
But soon enough he was calm and he wasn't mad anymore.

On the day of our graduation
Jack invited all of us to dinner at this fancy restaurant. We all agreed to go.

We were having a great time. Talking about the funny moments we had, cracking some jokes here and there..
Everything was great until...

A group of gang members came in shooting everywhere yelling at us to get on the floor..

This man came up to me and grabbed me by the hands. Jack quickly stoop up and punched him in the face. The others pointed their guns at him.
Hiccup and the others started to throw things at them to distract them

Jack and hiccup started to beat up the guys. The other guys in the room helped as well.

Half of them were already knocked out so jack told hiccup to get everyone out so he did.
When hiccup helped me get close to the door
3 guys came. 2 grabbed me and the other pinned hiccup to the floor, pointing a gun to his head.

Jack saw what happened and ran to the 2 guys. He knocked them out fast and the 3rd guy got off hiccup and started shooting
Jack wasn't fast enough and got shot multiple times in the back..

Hiccup attacked him and kept punching him in the face until he was knocked out.

I ran to jack and gently put his head on my lap. Crying my eyes out he looked at me and smiled... I didn't know what to do..
I didn't want him to die..

Jack put his hand on my belly and whispered..
"Elsa.. Promise me one thing....
Don't let anything happen to this little guy.."

"I promise... "

He looked at me and put his hand on my cheek.. Wiping the tears away with his thumb.
"I love you.. "
He said before his eyes started to close..
I held onto his hands and cried..
I couldn't believe he was gone..

~1 year later~

I was sitting on the grass.. In front of Jack's grave..
Jack Jr. Was sleeping on my arms..
I left a rose on his grave and stood up. Walking back to my car. Before driving off I took one last look at the grave and could of sworn I saw jack standing there with a smile..
But when I blinked he was gone..

My imagination I guess....