Chapter 6

--------After School--------

*3 weeks later, Thursday*

❄️Jack's POV❄️

Its after school now, and i still cant believe Elsa said yes!! I got in my car and drove home.

Once i was home looked at elsa's house and i guess she was already here because her car is here. I went in the backyard to go for a walk with my dog, frost, since i haven't been with him for like the longest time ever.

Once i was at frost's dog house he saw me and started to get excited. i just laughed. "you miss me,boy?" i say as i kneel down to pet him but he just jumps on me. i kept laughing and laughing until he stopped and was looking at something or....... someone. I looked at what he was looking at and I saw Elsa and her dog.

Elsa had a leash and put it on her dog, as they were walking i could see that frost was looking at elsa or the dog because he was moving his head towards then as they walked to the sidewalk. I ran inside and got the leash, i wanted to catch up with elsa so i hurried back and i could see that frost was waiting for me.

I put on the leash and frost started to pull me so i ran with him. Once frost was calm we started to walk and i guess we lost elsa because i have no clue where she is. I decided we just go to the park and walk.

We got to the park and we just kept walking and walking until i saw her, I found Elsa sitting on a bench and her dog on the floor sitting up striaght like elsa, they were just sitting there looking at the pond while the sun was setting down.

❄️💙Elsa's POV💙❄️

I was sitting down on a bench with my dog, winters, just looking at the ducks swim in the pond. It was all quiet and peacful until someone covered my eyes

❄️"guess who it is"❄️

I smiled because i knew that voice

❄️💙"its jack isn't it"💙❄️

❄️"ding ding ding!"❄️ i giggled as jack sat next to me, oh and he has a dog.

"And who is this?" i asked at i petted jack's dog, " oh thats right. Elsa meet frost, Frost meet elsa" i took out my hand to shake and he did the same so we shook hands/paws

"He never does that to me" jack said while glaring at frost, i laughed

"Oh!, jack meet winters, winters meet jack" winter turns around and they shook hands/paws.

"Did you teach her how to shake?" he asked

"No, she already knew that" he just looked at my cunfuse and i nodded, He shrugged and looked at frost who was trying to get winter's attention but winter ignored him.

There was a small silent until jack spoke, "i noticed something" he said still looking the the two dogs, "my dog has my last name and your dog has your last name" i looked at him then at the dogs, jack was right our dogs have our last name.

Jackson Overland Frost, dog: Frost

Elsa Arendelle Winters, dog: Winters

I giggled, "yup" is all i said

"Elsa?"he said and looked at me. i looked at him as he took out a box.

"I want you to have this" he took out a snowflake necklaces and put it on me

I smiled at him as he smiled back, I hugged him as he hugged back. This was an o.k. day.....