Chapter 21: Free

❄Elsa pov❄

After school I texted Jack the homework that we had for theater.
I wonder if he's OK?

I decided to check on him after school so I walked to the direction of my house but someone was calling me from behind so I turned around to see hiccup running towards me with a smile.
E:"what's up hiccup? "

H:"I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go to the mall with me and the others"

E:" oh hiccup I would love to but-"

H:"great! Then let's go! "

He pulled me to his car and drove away. I guess I can text Jack or give him a call..

~hours later~

We were all done getting what we wanted so we decided to get some food at a nearby restaurant.
We sat down and was talking while eating our food.

Rap:" so guys anything weird that happened?"

Mer:" nothing happened to me"

Rap:" well I saw a guy do a split that was weird"

Mer:" I'm pretty sure that's normal. For some guys.. "

Rap:"it was still weird for me"

Hic:" well I found toothless missing a piece of his ear. I don't know it seemed like he got in a fight but I'm not sure why or with who"

Rap:"is he OK though? "

Hic:" he's fine"

Elsa:"that's strange... I also saw Jack's dog injured..."

Mer:" you think both dogs got in a fight? "

Hic:"there's no way, plus toothless wouldn't hurt a fly"

Mer:" that's not 100% true hic"

Hic:" whatever... "

E:" Hic what IF toothless actually did hurt him?"

H:" that's actually possible... I mean I did let him out in the middle of the night and he never came back until around 3am... "

E:" you should apologize to Jack then"

H:"since when did you care so much about him? "

E:" hiccup please.. "

H:" I'll call him later.. "

E:" thank you. "

~more hours later~

I got home and went straight to me room and started doing my homework. I couldn't concentrate much.. I kept thinking about Jack.
I looked over the window and noticed he was in his room with frost.. He looked very sad as he petted frost over and over.

He noticed me looking and turned his face away not wanting to look at me. He stood up and closed his curtains and I continued to do my homework.