A Little Time With Drake...

Laura's [P][O][V]

So right after Prod and Marissa left, Zach showed up. He was standing at my door looking sexy as hell! We didn't even communicate verbally, but we did mentally. After I bit my lip, he strolled over so fast and we started to make out. And after about two minutes the door bust open.

"Ahh!" I jumped up and screamed. It was only Marissa. That was quick. Her and Prod walked in holding bags full of clothes.

"Well, I wasn't expecting that. I'll go back down to the den with the others." Prod stated before leaving.

Marissa just nodded her head and left after him.

"I have a question." I said turning to Zach and sitting up on my bed. He nodded his head telling me to go on.

"Do you know that we officially don't go out? Because I only asked you to be my date to my part." He nodded his head.

"It's about that boy Roc isn't it? I knew I shouldn't have come back. You know what, I can't stand you. Don't talk to me anymore." He ran out before I could even respond. If only he knew I just wanted him to ask me out properly. But if he wants it to be that way, then okay. Two can play that game. I grabbed my phone out my pocket and looked at the time, 9:23. I can call Drake. O pulled the number out my pocket and dialed it.

"What's up?" A deep masculine voice said.

"Hey, this is Laura. I was told to call this number." I had to make it seem like I didn't know it was him. I sort of sounded like a business woman. Cool. Lol.

"Oh yeah. Laura, it's Drake. I was wondering, maybe we could go on a date Saturday night." He sounded happy. I might take his offer. I mean come on! It's Drake! I'm talking to Drake! Omg! Yay!

Okay calm down Laura, calm down.

"Yes. I would love to." I did a little happy dance. More like Carlton's dance from Fresh Prince of Bel air. It was crazy. He said okay then I hung up. Omg! I was going on date with Drake! I have to find a dress! Stilettos, and a hairdo. I have to tell Marissa the news. Yes!

***

Saturday Night [ June 3rd, 6:45 p.m.]

Jessica's •POV•

Tonight, Drake and I have a little surprise for Laura. He is going to sign us with ____ records. If she says yes, then we'll form a group called Modesty. We might even be able to perform on a tour with Drake, Nicki Minaj, and Lil' Wayne. The tour might be called Thank Me Later Tour(TMLT). Laura might also think that this is a date, but don't worry. It will be.

»»»»»Laura's ^POV^«««««

It was 6:59 and had just finished up my make-up. I had on a floral peach colored dress with some beige flats. I didn't want to get too dressed up. But! I wanted to look nice. I then heard a horn and took one last glance in the mirror. I grabbed my handbag off the bed and ran downstairs.

"I'm gone Mom!" As soon as I said that, I close and locked the door. There was this huge white cream colored Hummer limo. Wow! The driver got out and opened a door for me, he even helped me inside.

Once I settled down, I realized Jessica was on the other side drinking something.

"Hey Jessica, didn't see you there. What are you doing in here?" I asked, trying not to be rude. It was just a little weird that she was here. She took a long sip. Then spoke up.

"Well, Drake and I have a surprise for you. Don't tell him old told you. Its suppose to be a secret." Well my secret is I think that you are drunk. But I can't help but wonder what the surprise it. I would pry it out of her, but then I'll feel guilty. So I looked at what she was wearing. She wore a black fitted dress with one sleeve and black pumps. Her makeup was well done and she had in earrings. Her hair was down in waves.

We soon arrived at the restaurant called " Emeril's Miami Beach". It was on the beach somewhat. We entered and we were immediately escorted to a fine table upstairs. There were three chairs. Each with our name. I sat down at the circle table and Jessica sat across from me. Maybe five minutes later, Drake came in. He was fly and swagged out! He had a new haircut and a trim on his beard and mustache. Owwee. He took a seat.

"Hey ladies, you both look beautiful tonight." He kissed each of our hands. I felt myself blush really hard.

"Okay, so lets get down to business." He then turned to me, and so did Jessica. Oh my! "Well, I have signed you guys with Maybach Music Group." I froze. Wait what? Did he say, what I think he just said? Omg! Oh my gosh! Yes!

"Really?" I asked coming out of my trance. This was amazing.

"That's not the best part. We're going to become a group called Modesty. We might even be able to go on the "Thank Me Later" Tour! Isn't that great?!" Marissa budded in. I just smiled in return because I was lost for words. Gosh!

"Well guys, Ray just text me. Talk to you later!" She got up and left. She didn't even eat. Out of nowhere, someone came and took the chair. Then it was just Drake and I.

"So, Laura, you ready to eat?" He said in a seductive tone. Hecks yes I was.

"Sure." Then a waiter came. Drake ordered just a lobster and I did the same. I really didn't eat lobsters though. But you have a first time with everything.

"Well after this, you want to head to my place?" I nodded my head because our food had came and it was delicious! I didn't think it tasted so good.

•••

We were pulling up to a huge Mansion. It was sooo big! I almost lost my breath. Drake let me out his car and we went inside. I felt like I was on Bad Girls Club. He led me to the first bedroom which was decked out in purple. My favorite color. He told me to take a shower and get ready. So I took a shower and put on a big t-shirt that read Drake. Lol. I lotion my body up and sprayed perfume on me. I guess I could get use to this. I lied myself down on the bed and clapped twice. The lights turned off. It was a huge water bed, and it felt good. I could get use to this, too. I heard my door open. And someone got into my bed. I could tell it was Drake. For the rest of the night...is history.

__::_______________::______

March 15th!!!!!! Freaking omg! Mindless Behavior Documentary comes out! *ProdigyBabyVoice* "Thanks to all my fans! I'm not famous yet! But I'm trying!" «««« So cute!!!!