I thought This Would Never Happened

Roc P.O.V

I opened the door and saw Walter on top of Keisha. This whole time they were screwing each other? I could have sworn they were suppose to be partners. How could they do this? This is so disgusting! Why are they so stupid? They can really do better.

"Get out!" Walter yelled interrupting my thoughts.

"You sick bastard! What are you two doing? You know this is really bad for our group! This was not suppose to happen!" Prod yelled shocking me. "Wait until I tell what's going on!" He raced out the room.

"I am so disappointed in you guys." I turned around slowly. Keisha came up behind me in a jump suit.

"Roc, I am so sorry. It just happened all so fast. Please forgive me? Please?" She begged.

"No reason to beg Keisha, you guys are grown. We are just shocked by it. And you guys didn't tell us anything." I sighed and started going down the staircase. Keisha must have walked back to the room because I heard complete silence. I sat on the couch just looking discombobulated. How could they keep this a secret? This is just so frustrating.

Everyone from outside came in and left. A few girls tried to talk to me but I just ignored them. Then Laura came and sat beside me. I heard her talking but I couldn't make out the words. Then I felt lips on me. Is she serious?

Ray P.O.V

I stayed in the kitchen quiet as Laura kissed Roc.

Trick.

Do she not know how much I like her? Wait! What am I talking about? I've only known her for two days!

'RAY! GET YOURSELF TOGETHER! DON'T FORGET YOU GOT THAT GIRL NUMBER. NOW f CALL HER.'

I can't believe myself right now.

I walked to the den which just happened to be empty. I pulled out a piece of paper along with my phone.

'305-232-5243- Jessica' I dialed the number and somebody picked up at the last minute.

"Hello?" I asked. A feminine voice came to sound in my ear.

"Hi! Who is this?" She asked back.

"Ray..." I thought she might've screamed or something, but she didn't.

"Oh cool. How are you?" She talk like she knew me. And I mean well.

"I'm good. Do you drive?"

"Yeah. I'm 16. I got my license." she said. I knew she was smiling probably knowing what I was going to ask.

"Do you mind if we ride somewhere?" I heard her put the phone down. "That's fine. You're still at Laura's aren't you?"

"Yes." I sighed shortly.

"Okay. Be there in ten." She hung up and I had a smile across my face.

This is going to be a great night.

I turned around and Laura was watching me.

"What?" I said with an attitude.

She just smiled. " Where are you going?"

Time to backfire.

"Out." Did I say that harshly? Oh well. It doesn't matter.

She had a look of disgust. Uhm. Yeah. She's jealous. Girls and their mixed up feelings.

"What were you and Roc doing?" She started turning around.

"Nothing you fool." She said walking off. I walked behind her and heard a knock at the door.

I opened it. "Hey Jessica."

"Ready to go?" She asked.

"Uh, yeah."

We walked to a black Altima. A new one.

"You're driving this?" I asked.

"Oh no! Its my mom's car. But when I graduate, it'll be all mine!" She started the car and rolled out.

Laura P.O.V

Is it bad to eavesdrop?

No, I guess not.

Anyways, Ray left with my friend Jessica from school. She's a really cool girl. I bet her and Ray would be perfect.

What!?

You think I'm playing, don't you?

But I'm dead serious. She really is cool. Now its the people she hangs with that I don't like. They're so loud and annoying. To be concise, they are just plain GHETTO! Their English is very poor. I actually feel sorry for them.

I walked up the stairs and heard smacking. I open up one of the guest rooms door and Prod and Marissa were making out. I cleared my throat and their heads popped up.

"When you two get , please explain to me what happened." They looked at each and back at me then nodded their heads. I shut the door. That was weird.

But honestly, I kissed Roc again. His lips are just so big and juicy; I honestly can't get enough. Omg! Did I really just...? Am I falling for Roc so quickly? I really don't know about this. Ugh. I swear its hard to push our feelings to the side. I need help.