Its Walter and Keisha <3 (Picture of Marissa)

That Night: Laura POV

Earlier was a total shock to me. He kissed me. Zach kissed me.

"Zach kissed me!" I yelled out loud on accident. I slipped off my bed on onto the floor. Gosh that hurt my butt. Then Marissa walked in. Where did she come from? I shouldn't have asked that. She's always here. Why? Because she's adopted and they constantly abuse her. I might just ask my mom and dad to adopt her. Once he comes back from fighting in Iraq.

"You kissed Zach?" She said smiling while biting a piece of apple. "How come I didn't hear about this? When did this happened? How long was the kiss? I heard his lips taste like strawberry. Did his lips ta-" I had to cut her off.

"First of all, he kissed me. Second, you were right beside us. Third, it was at the food court. Fourth, where did you hear that at?" I have not ever heard anyone say Zach lips taste like strawberrys.

"Um. I think I got that mixed up with someone else. But anyway, we should try on our clothes." She grabbed her bag off the floor.

"Yeah. How would you feel if someone famous came to perform at my party?" I walked towards my closet.

"Are you serious!? Who? Is it Diggy? Jacob Latimore ? Jawan Harris? Come on! Tell me pwease! Pwease, pwease, pwease!" Gosh. She always does that.

"But I'm not saying that I am. You're so curious." I was putting my pink tank top on that had 'Bad Teen Chick' spray painted on it. I put on some purple capris that has 'Bad

Bitch' down the side. Then I walked towards my full mirror on my door.

"I look sexy! All I need is my black stripper heels."

"You mean your mom heels. Yeah. You're not getting those. You better stick to those flip-flops or wedges." Marissa sounded like my mom or something.

"You know what?" I started taking off my clothes. "I need to throw this in the washer." I walked out in my underwear and bra. I walking past the living room and guess who I saw. Zach? No. Mindless Behavior?

Major no! But it was Walter and Keisha!

"Ah! Omg! You're Walter and you're Keisha." I turned my face to a serious face. "Do you think you could sign me and my friend?" They had a weird look. I looked down.

"Soo-oorr-yyy!" I said running back upstairs.

I ran in the room.

"Um. You look as if you've just seen a ghost." Marissa said.

I threw on my white basketball shorts and a shirt.

"We don't have time. Come downstairs." I ran out the door , down the stairs, and I sat on the couch. Marissa sat next to me.

"Oh my gosh. Are these the people who take kids away?" She sounded oh so serious. :-/ o_O Really.

"Mom!" She came running down the stairs.

"Oh honey. I thought something had happened." She sat next to me on the other side. "Hi Mr. Milsap and Mrs. Milsap." Oops. Wrong name.

"No. Its actually Mrs. Gamble."

"Excuse my mom. But, why are you here?" I looked at my mom.

"Well. You know that MB is coming here to perform for your birthday, and well, we were wondering if we could stay a week until we get the bus fixed. It kind of broke down in front of your house. Sooo?"

"That's fine. You guys can have the two guest rooms and the boys can sleep in the den." My mon said looking at me. Hard. "So the rooms are upstairs to the left, the bathrooms are in your rooms, but there is an extra bathroom in the hallway. The kitchen is right there as you can see. The den is three steps down past the laundry room."

"Thanks." Keisha said. "Um Laura, would you like to get the boys."

"Sure." I got up and walked outside down one, two, three, four steps. There it is. Omg. Marissa should've came. I walked up to the door. I'm going to scare them and see who is the sissy. I opened the door and went up three steps. I hears a lot of " No! Yo you cheated" and "I let you win". I peaked around a little corner hiding the bunks and they were on a couch. Good. I feel something behind me and its Marissa. So slick.

"Hide in a bunk." I whisper. She runs to a top bunk. How clever. I crawl on the floor and behind the couch. Someone got up and walked past me. It was Prod. He went into the restroom. I rose my head and I was behind Roc. His hair is so pretty. I touched it and got back down.

"Prod! Stop playing man!" He yelled. He didn't get a response so walked behind the couch. And there I was. Just smiling. I stood up quickly.

"Hi! I'm Laura." He smiled.

"Cool. Thought you were a crazy fan. I'm Roc Royal. Call me Roc."

"Right. Roc. Well Keisha said for you all to come. You know why. So come on."

"Well I'll tell Prod. He's doing manly things." He chuckled and went towards the restroom. I sat on the couch.

"Hey. I'm Ray."

"Nice to meet you Ray." I shook his hand. Then Marissa came from out the bunk.

"Okay. Why are you on my man?" She said.

"Now, are you a crazy fan?" Prince asked.

"No. no.no. She's my best friend Marissa. She's a Mindless crazy fan." I laughed and she sat next to Ray. Then Roc and Prod came back.

"Who are they?" Prod asked.

"Birthday girl." I said getting up giving him a side hug.

"I'm birthday girl best friend." She gave Ray a hug. He just smiled. They grabbed some clothes and we left. We all stayed in the living room.

"Laura. I might have to leave tommorrow. I might be gone for a couple of weeks." I just sighed and watched the t.v. Keisha and Walter left like thirty minutes ago. My mom headed up the stairs after she gave me the news.

A few hours passed and I remember seeing nothing but blackness.