☆Suspicion☆

Helbo!!!! lol' How ya' doin'?

_______

"Oh yeah! That's great Laura! Right there! Perfect!" The photographer yelled as he took the photos. I'm just so excited! This is great! The photographer was actually a young woman around the age of 26, with blond hair and light green eyes. She was very pretty. "Alright! Thanks! Jessica!" She yelled as I walked off set. I sat in my chair in front of my mirror. It was a little makeup and hair booth but it would work. As I relaxed hands slithered over my eyes.

"Mmm....I wonder who this could be." I mumbled.

"It could be your future." A husky masculine voice spoke. Instantly those soft hands were removed and through the mirror I saw Drake's face. An enormously wide smile spread across my face.

"You're so silly. Where have you been for the past 30 minutes?" I asked. He took a seat next to me and tried to get comfortable.

"Well, I went to the car to get something, but I fell asleep." I just started laughing because he was so silly. But he had this sexy smile that I could not get over. Drake is probably my number one celebrity crush. Yet, he doesn't know I' m under eighteen. Dang, deep thoughts come out of no where.

"Wow. Okay. So what's on our agenda for the rest of the week?" The question slipped out of my mouth as I turned back towards my mirror.

"We have a meeting with Maybach records and you're going to acting classes." He said. My heart nearly ran away from me when he mentioned acting classes. Wow. Drake is something else. My head quickly snapped towards him.

"Wait what? Acting classes? Wow!" I was shocked. Would we be in movies? T.V. shows? Sitcoms? This is the best thing that has ever happened in my life!

"So, what did you want to tell me?" Jessica asked as she came out the shower in our hotel room. Drake hadn't told her about the meeting or the acting classes yet, so I was planning on doing it. Plus he was on the fifth floor while we were on the third floor.

"Well, first, we'll be having a meeting with Maybach music and second, we'll be taking acting classes!" I squealed and jumped up and down on my bed.

"Are you serious!?!?" She asked as she put her clothes on.

"Yes! Totally! I can't wait." I had finally calmed down and I was just smiling. Then I heard my phone vibrate so I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked. I wasn't sure who it was but oh well.

"Hey! Laura! It's Roc! Wassup?" He said excitingly. He sure seemed happy. I guess he got his number changed. I bet some crazy fan got his number. That sounds hilarious.

"Oh hi! How have you been for the past day or so?" I asked while leaving out the room and towards the elevator.

"Well, kind of sad you're not here for the last week. But you know, fate will bring us back together. I just know it." He said. It totally took me by surprise because he is so deep in his feelings about me. But I believe I would like to get to know him better as a person. You know what I mean?

"Awe, that's sweet." As I got off the elevator I spotted Drake in the lobby area. I'm not sure why, because if I was a famous celebrity, I wouldn't be standing in the lobby. But it is kind of late. So...yeah. "Hey Roc, can you call me back tomorrow? Okay bye." I walked up to Drake with a smirk on my face.

"Oh hey Laura." He said hesitantly. That's strange. I wonder what's on his mind. I put my arms around him.

"What's wrong?" I asked with a puppy. He just looked over my head. Out of my peripheral, I saw a woman walking towards the elevator. Mmm..... I took my arms from around him and started walking towards the pool/spa area. When I looked back, he was gone.  I have strong suspicion about what's going on between those two. But for now, I'm going to relax at the Jacuzzi. I. stripped out my shirt and pants and got in. The water was hot and felt really nice, I wish I could stay in here forever.

As I walked down the fifth floor, I was kind of nervous. Soon I heard unmentionable screams that took my confidence down to zero. Gosh. I'm so stupid. I took the staircase back down to my floor and soon entered my room. Jessica was just lying in bed and watching t.v.

"Where have you been Missy?" She asked with a weird smile.

"The Jacuzzi." I answered with a disappointed tone in my voice. There was an awkward silence after that. "I am clingy?" I asked only moments later. She looked up at me from the t.v. "You know, to Drake?"

"Well, I don't know honestly. But as long as you're not stalking him and asking him where he is 24/7. But why?" She asked.

"Well, I went downstairs because I was talking to Roc on the phone and...nevermind. I'm too tired. I'll tell you in the morning. Good night."