Lets Party:-):-):-)

*Laura P.O.V*

{6:05; Her room}

So after everyone came in, I made them stay in the den. I gave them a few drinks and came upstairs where the boys were.

"Okay guys. I have to sneak you out to the backyard. You've done this plenty of times and since you didn't do sound check, I'm sure you'll be fine." I said quietly.

"Yeah. We're going to mess up." Prince said curtly.

"Man! Shut up!" Roc retorted. Wow! So defensive.

"Don't worry about it. He was being sarcastic. At least he isn't malign." I said leaving out the door.

"Laura? Can I talk to you?" Roc asked. Oh my. Zach's downstairs, so what's the harm?

"Sure." I turned back around as Keisha led the boys out. I closed my door, locked it, and sat on my bed.

"Soooo...." I started to say. Roc sat beside me.

"Okay. It has been really hard for me to do this. I really like you Laura. I don't know where this feeling comes from. Its like it just developed in me. I'm not saying we should be together because of this, but I'm saying that you needed to know. You make me feel like a man-" I stopped listening to him right then and there. How did I make him feel like a man? He did say he does not know where this is coming from.

I felt a pair of lips on me as I layed back. Roc Royal is KISSING ME! This is unbelievable. I broke the kiss.

"Roc-" I didn't get to finish.

"Its okay. I know. I just wanted to get that out the way." He got up to leave.

"Wait!" I gave him a wig and a night gown. " You'll need this to protect yourself. But I got to come with you anyway. And by the way, that kiss was amazing." I turned my light off, unlocked the door, and we walked out.

"I'm glad. I thought you might become irate( very angry)."

"I guess not." I girl came up to me.

"So, Laura. What were you two doing?" She looked at Roc. Its like she saw right past the wig and night gown.

Me and Roc looked at each other.

"You Two Were Making Out!" She yelled. She totally just demoralized me. I ran down my staircase and to the backyard and under the stafe before Zach saw us.

"Whew. That was close. Where is everyone else?" He asked.

I pointed to a corner. "There." We walked to some people and the rest of the boys. I heard somone say five minutes and I ran back in the house.

"Everyone listen up! You need to exit into the backyard." They started filing out one by one. Zach came up to me.

"Happy Birthday Baby." He said it so sweet.

"That's my baby." I turned around to my dad.

"C'mon dad! You know I am! Always and forever." He kissed me on my cheek.

"I know. No come on." He walked me outside and onto the stage. He gave me a mic.

" You've known them for a few years. They have great dancing skills, great voices, great fans, and a new album on the way! Give it up for Mindless Behavior!" I walked off stage as they came up.

**********

After a few songs, the boys stopped, and Roc spoke.

"All right everyone. I want to bring the birthday girl on stage. And I want all of you to sing Happy Birthday." He motioned for me to come and Zach released me out of his arms. I walked up the stairs and went towards Roc. "1, 2,3"

Everyone started singing,"Happy Birthday to you! Cha cha cha! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Laura! Happy Birthday to you!" I smiled really big and Marissa ran on stage and kissed Prod. Oh my! When did this happen? Then Roc kissed me. Tears came out my eyes as I pushed him off of me. I ran off stage to see tears filled in Zach's eyes. He went inside the house.