I Missed You So Much

Laura P.O.V. {4:50. At Home.}

"Dad?" I said in shock. I haven't seen him in so long. "How did you get back so soon? You're suppose to be fighting. Did you tell mom? Wait she's not here. She's gone again." My voice faded as that last sentence came out. My dad hugged me tight.

"Its okay honey. I got permission. I would not ever miss a birthday." He hugged me tighter then kissed my cheek. I saw someone come down the stairs. I let go of my dad.

"Zach? What are you doing here?" I felt hot tears come to my eyes. I blinked them away.

"Laura. It was all fake. I know you used my middle name. Plus, I did that so I could get your dad. For your birthday." He kissed me. I broke it.

"How come you couldn't just make up a lie?! I was really heart broken for about two hours! But thats fine." I needed to trick him. I needed revenge. This was going to be perfect. "But at least I know Ray is here for me!" I walked towards the den passing Walter and Keisha. Marissa following. I swear they are so quiet.

Ray P.O.V {5:30, Famous Daves}

"Guys! Did you realize we are here by ourselves?" I asked.

"Are you sure?" Prod asked. He looked at the table.

"Do you know what this means?" Prince asked. What's up with all these questions.

"Why you asking all those questions? Making statements. Assuming!" Dang it. Why I say that out loud. Roc ran to the bathroom. He's probably just trying to escape from the crowd. I guess I could do the same.

I walked in the bathroom and he was texting.

"Who are you texting?"He jumped. I guess I startled him.

"It-it-its just uh, Laura. She's on her way." Just then the boys came in.

"Time to roll." Prince said.

"That was quick." I walked out and ran towards the door and straight to her car. Gosh she looks mad. I wish I could be the one to calm her down. Too bad I would only be here a week. Maybe we can become best friends. And I wonder how he got her number that quick. Its probably that dude she was with. He must be a jerk.

She drove off fast and in a hurry. Well of course. We have to perform and we're not even ready.

{Laura's Party/P.O.V}

I swear. These boys are so full of it. I see why girls go gay. But don't me wrong, I won't ever do it. That's just disgusting. But you can't always control who people turn out to be. Anyways, I guess I'll get the boys. And guess what! Zach is such a good actor. I swear I thought he was serious. But he did it for my birthday. So I can't get mad. But it really did catch me off guard.

Just then Roc and Keisha busted into my room. I could have sworn this door was locked.

"Hey MB Cam. This is Roc Royal here with the birthday girl Laura." He pointed to me.

"Oh. Hi MB Cam." I put on a fake smile.

"She's camera shy. So this is Roc signing off of MB Cam. Bye guys!" He sat on my bed, put an arm around me, and smiled. Keisha cut off the camera and left.

"Really? Did you just have to get that out there. Now I'm going to get all types of emails." I said looking down.

"How if they don't know you e-mail." He's right. Well duh, Laura. Gosh. I'm telling myself duh. Am I that crazy? I don't know. Ugh.

"I guess." I sighed.

"You have guessed right." He got up and left. Then my door bell rung. I guess its time to party!

--------

Hey Hey Hey! Im more than just an option. Hey hey hey. Refuse to be forgotten. Hey hey hey. I took a chance with my heart.

Lol listening to that song as I write this on my Wattpad App. You should download it if you don't have the App. Its Great!