Fame Is No Fortune.

{4:48 p.m.}

Laura POV.

I totally had fun today. With you know who. Mindless Behavior. I thought that it might not be like it is now. Better make it fun while its lasting. We've been at the restaurant for I don't know how long. I guess this happens when you're famous. I look at my watch. 4:50. Oh dang! I got to get to the house.

"Guys! We have to go!" I yelled at the boys.

"Finally." Marissa let out.

"I might just leave them since they can't hear me. C'mon Rissa." I said getting up and walking out. We got in the car and drove off.

"You know what?" I said.

"No. What?" She said back.

"I'm not going to let these "boys" ruin my day. I need to take a shower, get dressed, do my make-up and hair, and make sure the party is ready."

"I understand. But what will we tell Walter? Plus, we've been gone all day and haven't told anyone a thing. They could be worried sick about us. And you already know how my foster parents are. They'll beat me light skinned!" She yelled.

"You're already light skinned."

"Well then White!"

"You don't have to worry. We're going to adopt you."

"When?" She started crying.

"When my dad comes back." I turned the radio on and the rest of the drive home was quiet

********

As I pulled into the driveway, I noticed Zach's car. Or at least his moms' car.

"That's funny. Zach is here." I got out and walked towards the door. I opened it and omg. You won't believe who I saw.

_____________

Ooohh! Who'd she see????? Why is Zach at her house??? What's going to happens to the "boys"? How will they get to her party?

Got to leave it there. Very short. I know. I just really wanted to post something.