☆Perfect Plan☆

Laura P.O.V

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. For about ten seconds then everyone busted through the door. And my mother came and yanked me off the couch. I don't know where she got all that strength from. I guess its those action movies. She pulled me into the middle of the where they apparently moved the table. She pulled out a camera and motion for Roc to come over and take a picture with me. He put his huge toned up arm around me. Marissa placed the trophy in front of us and Roc held the envelope. I still need to open it. "Smile!" My mom yelled. I smiled and Roc kept a straight face. She took the picture and showed it to us.

"Mom! You know you're acting like we went on a date or something." I told her. She nodded her head.

"Laura, I'm just glad to know my daughter finally sung in front of people." She shocked me when she said that. I didn't even know my mom knew I could sing. I guess we did have great times before she became famous.

"Mom, you knew I could sing?" She nodded her head. I noticed that everyone else eased out the room except my dad. He sat on the couch with my mom.

"I have so many recordings of you singing in the top of my closet." My dad finally spoke. A tear fell down my cheek. My dad came rushing me into his arms. It was wonderful to feel his embrace. I turned around and hugged him. I loved that fact that they actually loved me. I thought all this time they were just trying to satisfy my needs instead of treating me like a daughter. But in the end, their jobs took over. My father released me and I sat on the couch with my mom. By the look on her face I could tell that she had something to say.

"Laura?" She said.

"Yes mother?" I looked into her eyes and saw something flash. But I don't know exactly what it was. Yet, it made smile inside. She looked down quickly and out of my peripheral, I saw my father disappear where everyone else was.

"I quit my job." She looked back up at me and smiled. "I've realized that I did let my job take over me. I feel like I don't even know you. But I don't want you to grow up without me knowing you and your children." I rose my hand.

"Children? No,no,no,no,no,no!" She nodded her head.

"I concede. But I feel like I haven't been there for you. I need you in my life as much as I need you." She kissed me on my forehead and left the room to let me think. I looked to my side and grabbed the envelope. I ripped it open. Money?How much? I pulled out a stack of cash. It turned out to be $500. For a talent show that's a lot!

"Roc!" I yelled. He came running into the living room. He sat on the black leather couch beside me.

"Are you okay?" He asked with concern in his eyes.

"I'm fine. I just have a surprise for you." He relaxed a little and leaned back on the couch. I pulled the money out from behind my back. He opened his mouth in shock. "$500." I said knowing what he was going to ask. I gave him 250. He hopped up and ran out. Then Jessica came in.

"If you have 500 for second place, then does that mean I have the same amount?" She asked sitting next to me. Is it me, or is everyone talking to me privately? Might just be me.

"I don't know, open your envelope." She opened it and counted it. I would've counted it with her but eh, I was too lazy.

"1000!" She jumped up and started running in circles. Oh my! I might as well leave this child in here to celebrate. I walked to the den where everyone were chatting amongst themselves. Prodigy and Marissa were lip smacking on the couch and Roc and Prince were talking. My mom and Dad were sitting on the floor in front of the fireplace smiling. I guess they were still catching up before he left again. Ray had left to go look for Jessica I guess. I tapped Marissa on her shoulder and she jumped up. "I need to talk to you." I said with a cold voice. I started going to my room and I heard her dragging her feet behind me. I entered my room and locked the door behind us. "Okay. I've been thinking. I have not ever seen a bruise on you before. But you told me your foster parents beat you. I want to know the truth before I tell my Dad to press charges and report them. Now explain." I sat down because I was pacing my room the whole time I talked. She walked towards my window and I heard her sobbing.

"Okay. You've caught onto me. I really don't want to live with them anymore. They pay no mind to me. Its like I'm invisible. I feel like I just...I just...I just another check for them. I really want to find my real parents." I got up and consoled her.

"Its okay bestie. Pick a fight with them, make them tell you to get out. Matter of fact, I have the perfect-" I got cut off by Jessica coming in the room. Rissa kept looking forward.

"I forgot. Drake said here is his number and to call him at ten. Oh, I interrupting?" I nodded my head and smiled. She started walking out. "Well, I'll send Ray up here in about thirty minutes to let you know the rest of the news. I'm going home." She left.

"I thought you locked the door." Rissa said going to lock the door.  

I thought I did, too. These door locks are so tricky.

"Well, like I was saying, I have the perfect plan. You can sneak a boy in and make it seem like you were about have sex. Matter of fact, I'll be right back." I unlocked the door and ran downstairs, to the den, straight to Prod.

"Where's my girl?" He asked looking annoyed. I grabbed his hand and yanked him off the couch, dragged him up the stairs and into my room.

"Okay. Here's the plan. Rissa, take Prod with you and sneak through your window. Make him get in between your legs and have his hand up your shirt. And y'all make out. Say things like "Oh prod! Stop it!" and "I Love You" and what not. If they bust in your room, talk trash to them and tell them how you feel. You know, like how you're just another paycheck to them." We all smiled evil grins. Prod clapped his hands in a clasp.

"Okay! I can do that. Sounds like a plan to me." He said backing up. He motioned for Rissa to follow him and they left. Well while I'm being Mrs. Save Everyone, I need to call Zach. I pulled out my phone from my back pocket. I speed dialed him and he answered right before it went to voicemail.

"What?" He said angrily. I sat on my bed and sighed.

"Well, I wanted you to know that nothing is going on between Roc and I. That kiss, I don't know what that kiss was. And the kiss that happened upstairs, he kissed me first. My mistake was reacting, so I kissed him back." I heard him sigh.

"Ugh. I feel so stupid for blowing up on you like that. Its just that so many girls act like they love me and only end up breaking my heart for a football player. Then when that football player has gotten them pregnant, they want to come back to." Wow. That backfired. No wonder he hasn't called me. He thought I was one of those girls.

"Its okay. I'm not one of those girls. If you need to talk, you can come over right now." I put on a smile as if he could see me.

"Okay. I'll see you." He hung up the phone before I could reply.

♞Marissa P.O.V♞

Prod and I have just made it to my house. Well, its really right next door but I wanted to act like a spy; feel that my mission will be completed. I'm just cool like that. I slide my window up and peek behind the curtain. My door is shut and the house is quiet. Prod pushes me up in the window. I'm glad that we don't have a two- story house like Laura. Easier for sneaking out and sneaking in. Once I got inside I helped Prod in, or at least I tried. He basically just jumped and bam, he's in my room. So I put my finger to his lips and lied him onto me. I put his hand in my shirt like Laura said. He started kissing me and it felt so good. I really was getting heated.

"Oh!" I moaned.

Okay, stick to the plan Marissa. Don't get unfocused. "Oh! Stop it!" I faked a giggle. I kept moaning a little then the door flew open. It was my foster dad. He voice was deep and cold.

"Marissa! What in heaven's name are you doing with this boy! If you can lay it down, I bet you can get it out!" He stormed in my room and started throwing my things at me.

"Fine!" I yelled with a sly smile on my face. I grabbed two suit cases out my closet, a few dance bags, and my accessory box. I just threw everything inside of something. I was ready to get out of here. I grabbed the suitcases and Prod grabbed my bags. We ran straight to Laura's house and stopped once we made it in her room. Only to find her and Zach smooching. Ew. What a disgusting sight. Now I see how they feel.