a/n

guys hi !!!!

its i think been close to a year since I last updated this lowkey??

but I have NEWS !!!

after all your guy's kind comments about my writing, and after i have (unsuccessfully) tried to write a one shot book (lol don't wanna talk about it)...

I HAVE DECIDED I AM GOING TO BE WRITING A NEW BOOK !!!! AHH IM SO EXCITED

i realized the reason i had a hard time w the onehsots is bc i couldn't come up w like smaller plots, i just have a big plot in mind and i think u all are going to love it !! (hopefully)

so if you guys know that tiktok trend where you could hear your soulmates song that they were listening to in ur head (ifykyk) well i made a pov video on my tiktok a while back and it was the basis of emily hearing y/n's song and jj being jealous AND BOY DO I HAVE SOME GOOD IDEAS HEHEHEHEHEHEHHE !!!!!!!

i'm gonna make a playlist on spotify that corresponds w the chapters and ofc link it to the book but i'm actually so pumped about this !! and i hope you guys are going to love it too !!

anyways that's all for now, i plan on posting the first chapter very soon so follow me on here to see when i do !

love u all, hope you have been well and sending u the biggest forehead kiss !

xoxo

lauren (: