💛🤍💜🖤

If you know what flag the hearts in the title represent, you probably already know what this chapter is about.

So, this is the LGBTQ+ art I was talking about on my message board! I finished it!

So, please welcome.....
Me! :)

For a while now I've been questioning my gender, and then yesterday the coolest thing happened

I finally accepted that I identify as non-binary and I started feeling comfortable with the term relating to myself. The word "girl" simply didn't come to mind anymore when I thought about myself.

A part of me is still telling myself to shut up and keep my feelings to myself in case they're "wrong" or "a mistake", but I believe that's just the part of me that's afraid of judgement and transphobia. And plus, even if I end up identifying with a different gender later on, as of this moment I identify as non-binary and I'm proud of that. If my gender identity changes, at least I can say I tried to figure it out instead of ignoring it.

In case you didn't check my bio recently, my pronouns are they/she (basically the only thing that's changed with my pronouns is that I prefer they/them over she/her).

I'm still trying to figure out my name.
Right now, everyone in my offline life knows me as Izzy and Isobel.
Online, everyone knows me as Lark but I haven't asked my friends to call me that.
But I might? Maybe? I like that it's much more androgynous than my actual name, but I'm scared that once my friends start saying it I'll hate how it sounds and regret my choice.
So, I'll figure it out.

The song I added above is what I'm listening to rn, and it's such a vibe.

Oh also I wasn't really thinking about it but I guess by definition this means I'm transgender. I'm perfectly ok with that, and I accept it fully <3

So yeah in conclusion, I am non-binary and I use they/she pronouns.
I'd prefer if you didn't call me "girl" since I don't identify as one. But if you slip up and say it by accident, I understand.
If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them! ^^

Oh btw for the art I used a pose reference by Starla's Art Studio (if you search that up you should find their art), and I tried to upload it here but Wattpad is being stubborn so I give up. I found it on Pinterest though and if you find the "Confident/Proud" set of poses that they made you should be able to see the one I used.