🎶 ~ I STILL REMEMBER 3RD OF DECEMBER ME IN YOUR SWEATER ~ 🎵

Here's some art:

This is basically what M and I looked like yesterday

OH BOY DO I HAVE A STORY FOR YOU TODAY-
So yesterday O and I drove for 40 minutes to M's house, but it felt like no time at all because I was so excited.
Once we got there I was introduced to M's parents, and then we played video games.
Then we hung out in M's room for a while (their room is SO COOL btw, with art and photos all over the walls, their lesbian flag and an electric guitar hanging over their bed, and LED lights on the ceiling) and O called G.
We decided to watch The Kissing Booth 3, and M and I almost cuddled sorta? O took a picture of us and drew a heart on it, but I won't show it for M's privacy.
While watching the movie, I found a bracelet that M had been wearing and put it on my own wrist just because I wanted to.
M stole O's phone and looked through my Instagram account, and they saw all the posts I made about them.
Throughout the time that we were together there were multiple moments when we'd be laughing and then M and I locked eyes and I could see them blushing a little. It was adorable.
Also I discovered that I'M TALLER THAN THEM????? SOMEHOW???? I'm literally 4'11"-
They're not much shorter than me, but still it's kinda crazy and makes them seem every more precious in my eyes.
Eventually it was time for O and I to leave, and since M's mom was driving us back, M came with us. Unfortunately the seats were separated and M had to sit behind me, but the SWEETEST thing happened-
When we all sat down in the car, I started shivering and told O I was cold.
Then there was a pause, and M said "do you want to wear my coat?"
O looked at me like   :O
And I said yes. And then for the entire drive I wore their coat.
It was December 4th, but I literally couldn't care less. M is the sweetest, most amazing person and I love them so much. It's so adorable when I can tell they want to do something like give me a hug but they're too nervous.
So the drive back went so fast, but I enjoyed every second of it.
O took a video of me wearing M's coat, and then she pointed the camera at M and they were covering their face with their hands in embarrassment but I can tell they were smiling.
Also, M's mom is DEFINITELY onto us. M and I are pretty much the most obvious people about our feelings.
When the car stopped at my house, M's mom told them to see me to my door, so they did.
I gave M back their coat, and when I gave them their bracelet I held their wrist in one hand and slid the bracelet on their wrist with the other. O looked between us with her mouth gaping. I could tell M was blushing and smiling adorably.
As I walked through my gate I could hear O whisper something like "ask them" to M, so when I opened my door and they were still standing there I let my dog out to say hi and closed the door again so my parents couldn't see or hear us.
Then O smiled and said "group hug" while holding their arms out. So I wrapped my arms around both O and M, but O slid out from under my arm so that I was just hugging M.
Slick, I know. O is the best wingman.
I gave M a sorta long hug because I knew it would be a while until we saw each other in person again, and then they went back to their car with O and I went inside my house.
Later O told me that M had been hugging the coat all the way back to their house, which made me melt inside.
I haven't talked to them today, but I've been thinking about them every second since they left.

And yeah that's all but I'm definitely in love with M and I can't wait until I see them in person again :)