¿💕?

As you can see, my chapter titles are getting worse :,)

Anyways, I've been listening to the song above recently (Cloud 9 by Beach Bunny).
And yesterday, I did a thing with music on my private Instagram story where it said "(whatever song is in whatever place in your recommended audios) is what your crush thinks of you".
That song was Cloud 9.
And my crush is M.
And O knows that.
And O replied to my story saying "yeah, that's accurate"

JUST LISTEN TO THE LYRICS OMFG-
They're so wholesome and sweet, and I can't believe that's what someone thinks of me-

It just seems impossible that someone could love me as much as I loved T.
But obviously in this case it's not impossible.
And it seems insane that they started having a crush on me (I think) after we only met once and it was dark.
I never would've thought that I could make that sort of impression on anyone. That I'd be the kind of person anyone could fall in love with at first sight.

I didn't get to hang out with M in person over the weekend, which was a bit sad. I don't know when the next time we'll be able to hang out will be.
But hopefully I'll find the time to FaceTime them more. I just want to see their face and talk to them.

And before I was wondering how I feel about them, but if they're someone that sees ME and immediately falls in love, I think they're someone that would be a shame to not at least try dating.

Also, I made art. I'd like to think I'm not exactly redesigning Diane AGAIN, rather deciding that I can't choose between the hairstyle that's shaved on one side and one where it's long on both sides. Basically whenever they feel like having fully long hair they flop half of the left side of their hair over to the right so it covers the shaved side. Also they have freckles because they're cute.