Official Aster Ref 🔥💎✨💜

All the other times I drew Aster and Di, I used a pose reference, so they had the same adult-looking skinny body shape as the reference. But Aster and Di are based off me and M, and we're averagely not-skinny teenagers.
So I think these designs make a lot more sense.
Anywho, here's the ref sheet for Asteria Daneiris:

Designing more outfits was really fun.
Also Aster's gonna end up changing their hair colour a lot, so I wanted to experiment with a few examples.
The outfit on the left is an example of what they'd wear to a formal event (it goes well with Di's just in case you hadn't noticed lol), and on the right is something they might wear in warmer weather. But it's also just a foxglove dress. I thought that was pretty cool. The faces at the top go with the outfits, although not necessarily the expressions.
I also showed different hairstyles, like slicking their hair back (which looks really gender & I'd like to try it myself irl sometime) and putting the front pieces of their hair forward with the rest held back by a headband.
Then there's the colour palettes, a short bio, and the glowing yellow thing is what happens visually when they use magic.

I'll be adding a chapter in the beginning of Fallen Magic just for the characters, so if you want to see the two ref sheets side by side I'll post them there :)