💕 I just want to hold you 💕

But you're too far away :,(

Anyways welcome to today's rant about Matt, take a seat and hold onto your kneecaps <3

They constantly leave me on read and it makes me really sad because my brain starts telling me I did something wrong and they don't want to talk to me. But I know the case is usually just that they don't know what to say and they don't mean to make me feel bad.
I often wonder if they think about me as much as I think about them. And I wonder if they're sure they're in love with me or if they just sorta like me.
O knows the answer to these two questions.
Lately I've been talking to O a lot about Matt.
And I feel bad, because I don't want O to feel like I'm just using her to get information about Matt.
See, all of these worries and problems would melt away if I could just be with Matt often.
But I can't, and I don't know when the next time we'll see each other is, and I dont want to ask O because I'm scared they'll get fed up with me for talking so much about Matt.
I also really wish that it wasn't awkward every time I call them. But it is, and we can't seem to have a normal conversation when O isn't around. I feel perfectly comfortable talking to them in person, but I get all flustered and embarrassed on FaceTime.
I'm hoping sometime next week I'll be able to visit them after school even if it's for a short time.
And I hope one day soon all three of us will be able to have a sleepover (nothing weird or R-rated jsyk you perverts lmao)
I've talked about it with O, and it'd be super fun. I hope Matt would feel ok with it. And if we want to see each other for both days on the weekend sometime, it makes sense to sleep there instead of having to drive 40 minutes there and back two days in a row.

Anyways that's all for right now, it'll be lunchtime soon and I think I'll text Matt asking how their day has been. Hopefully they don't leave me on read again.