💕AHHSGSYSGSBJSHSVSHSISJNSNDBDBSHD 💕💕💕💕💕💕

First off, I'll just post the art I did:

It's M!!! I used a picture of them for reference, and O says that it actually looks like M :)

As some of you may know, tomorrow is the 3rd of December. A lot of people are hoping to get sweaters from their crushes on that day if they didn't fall in love in October. Basically, it's a reference to the song "Heather" by Conan Gray. This is relevant, I promise.
So O and L were hanging out at my house, when O decided to call M and not tell them that L and I were there. It was pretty funny and I was trying so hard to be silent.
Before the call started I had messaged M about the 3rd of December, and so O asked M to repeat it to her. O asked M if they were going to give me their sweater, and they said yes.
They actually said yes.
They were very serious about it.
SOMEONE LEGITIMATELY WANTS TO GIVE ME THEIR SWEATER!!!!!
I mean we probably won't be able to see each other in person tomorrow since we go to different schools and I'm going to see a movie with a few friends for one of their birthdays, but M invited O and I to hang out at their house on Saturday.
I'm really excited and I can't waittttttt :DDDD
Also on the call M asked if I liked them. So I gave O permission to say yes.
Um.  Yeah. Now we both know we like each other.
And during the call it was really sweet to hear M talking about me. It was exactly what I needed to cheer me up, because I had somehow convinced myself that the more M interacted with me the more they realized I'm super annoying and they didn't want to have anything to do with me.
But that's not the case, and I'm glad.

Eventually L and I were revealed in the call, and M got embarrassed and hung up. I felt really bad and apologized.
After O and L left, I messaged M saying I hope they're not too mad about it and that it was unfair of us to not tell them I was right there while they were talking about me.
O also messaged M, and ended up telling a white lie while that I didn't hear the part about the sweater just to make M feel a little less embarrassed.
M replied to me saying they were pretty embarrassed but now they're fine and think it was kinda funny, and I told them I'm glad they're feeling ok now.
And then we just sent hearts back and forth.
After that O and M invited me to play a horror game on Roblox with them, so I did and it was fun.

I have to have a shower and go to sleep now, but I just wanted to mention one more time how excited I am for Saturday. I get to see M in person again!!!! Maybe I'll even give them a hug or something :)