chapter 5

i wanna be yours by arctic monkeys

"secrets i have held in my heart
are harder to hide than i thought
maybe i just wanna be yours"

today was the day of the practice match. though, it was more of a session, because the opposing team was going to be playing many sets. nekoma high school was close with fukurodani. they had a long history through the years.

the nekoma volleyball team was coming earlier than the games started, request of bokuto. he wanted to hang out with his dear friend from nekoma, kuroo.

the saturday was going by slowly. you were spending the time running in the school halls, with bokuto and akaashi.

"i just had the best idea right now," you start, "let's find konoha's locker and uhm, duct tape it and shit."

"y/n, that might not be a the best idea. konoha-san might get angry. i remember komi did that earlier this year, and the next day he could open his right eye." akaashi says to you.

"um, no. see bokuto agrees with me." he nods.

"to the office!" bokuto yells, running.

"wait boku-" akaashi starts, but bokuto is already around the corner. " he went the wrong way."

"he'll come around. but anyways, bokuto huh?" you tease the setter.

his face starts to heat up and he defends himself, denying it. bokuto comes around the corner. you both turn to face him behind you.

"y/n and 'kaashi, sorry i went the wrong way!" bokuto laughs. you walk towards him.

"nah, it's fine. let's go to the office now, shall we?"

you walk through the halls, the opposite of the way bokuto went, finally arriving at the office. the trio enters finding nobody else inside.

thank god, that lady isn't here today...

you found tape, some thin white ribbons, some gold glitter glue, and flyers for an occult club. bokuto grabs all the items you need to fully sabotage konoha's locker.

"just saying, the nekoma bus might be here soon." akaashi reminds the two of you.

you hurry to konohas locker, and find it on the second floor of the school.

"so where to start? should we glue his books down or cover the whole thing with tape. what do you think, akaashi?" bokuto asks.

"i think we should do none of the above."

you chuckle. "ahh, loosen up a little. let's start with putting ribbons around his books, then we can glue 'em down."

"then we tape it all up," bokuto finished.

the three of you, mainly you and bokuto work very hard to successfully annoy the shit out of konoha.

volleyball bros and hoes
1:04 p.m.

brokuto
hey hey hey

komiii
hey hey hey

konoha
^

kaashi
^

^

kaori
^

yukie
^
so n e ways
the nekoma bus will be here in about 7 minutes

oh we gonna meet there?

kaashi
yes coach said that earlier

komiii
aight outside the gym then 🌝

yukie
yeppp

you

read by yukie, konoha , and 3 others at 1:06 p

read by yukie, konoha , and 3 others at 1:06 p.m.

you meet outside the gym, walking with bokuto and akaashi. yukie, konoha, and komi were already there waiting. you spot the red volleyball bus pull up near the gym. the three of you waved toward the bus.