chapter 15

is there someone else? by the weeknd

"oh, is there someone else or not?
'cause i wanna keep you close
i don't wanna lose my spot"

you and konoha finally meet up with the rest of the team. you didn't get to see karasunos' team yet.

"hey guys. had fun?" akaashi appears behind the two of you.

"fun?" konoha had asked as you elbow akaashi i'm the stomach.

"never mind," he says, "our first match starts in 30 minutes and we gotta get our stuff in our rooms, so that way."

he points as your follow with your bags. you can tell from the few minutes you spent here it was going to a long 7 days.

"shimiiii!" you squeal and give her a big hug when you meet her in the manager rooms. konoha when to the other teams put their stuff. you give her a nice long hug until the taps your back for you to stop.

"y/n... stop.. cant breath.." you finally let her go and she introduces you to the other managers.

"this is y/n guys, from fukurodani." the other managers wave to you. kiyoko helps you put your stuff down and chat for a bit.

"oh, and about your little boyfie," she lifts up her glasses. "you gotta show me him."

"uh... i think the games are starting."

"mhmm."

the games finally start. you sit down on the team bench next to yukie. you guys are facing nekoma. you didn't get to talk to much people yet. the score is 12 to 10, fukurodani.

"nice hit, bokuto!" he smiles at you.

fukurodani ends up winning 25-23. you give the team high fives and fist bumps as they come in.

"dude, did you see my straight shot back there? honestly, everyone else should just leave the court." he praises himself, taking a sip of his water.

"yea, yea." you chuckle. "hey, tell the team i'll be right back."

"hurry up, we got another one in 10 and i need my support group." he says as you walk away towards karasuno. you spot asahi talking to the members of shinzen.

you tap one side of his shoulder and go on the other. that was your favorite way to annoy him.

"hello?" he looks at one side for a while before remembering you were here. he looked to your side with an annoyed face.

"nice to see you to." you joke. you both laugh and do your handshake. "i saw you in the first game. you had that one nice hit."

"one?"

"one."

"and where is the rest of your team? i wanna see the guy that kiyoko was talking about, you know give him a little pep talk."

"stop!!" you scowl. "dude just take me to see the rest of everybody."

"the rest of everybody?"

"bitch, can you shut up for like 3 minutes?"

"i literally just started talking to you 40 seconds ago."

"oh my god."

no i didn't take a 4 month break. and i'm rewriting chapters 1 to 3 maybe. thanks for reading!!!

also should i remove the songs
i might