chapter 2

i hear a symphony by cody fry

"i used to hear a simple song
that was until you came along
now in it place is something new
i hear it when i look at you "

you sang as you grabbed the bagel you warmed from the toaster. you usually hummed when you were nervous, as it was your first day at your new school, fukurodani academy.

you grabbed some breakfast so you wouldn't starve at school.after a good 10 minutes of eating, you look at your phone on the table. 6:47

"damn it, i'm late!" you panic as you quickly wipe the table , and wash the plate and knife you used. quickly you grabbed you bag from your room. you stopped next to the mirror to see your reflection. the fukurodani uniform was simple, with a grey skirt and a blue tie. you flattened down your skirt.

you then slipped a pair of black converse shoes on and headed downstairs. you lock the door and mentally prepare for your first day at fukurodani academy.

asahi

7:12

ASAHIIII
IM GONNA PASS OUT

UHM
CALM DOWN
ASK SOMEONE TO CALL THE COPS

asahi sweetie
the cops?
i think you mean the ambulance  💀

oh your right 😅

yeaaa

i have to go to morning practice now 😔
i'll talk to you after school
don't pass out though!

i'll try
tell everyone i said hello🥰

i will! 
bye n/n 😌 

read 6:41

it was a nice windy day, calming too. the leaves were just turning a dim orange color, and the cool breeze made you tug at your sweater.  you had made time, so you were going to be early now.

finally, you stood at the gates of your new school. you decided to get here early, that way you might be able to find your classes before they start, maybe with the help of someone else.

eventually, you reached the office at the opposite side of the school.

"excuse me?" you walked up to the lady at the front desk. she was currently writing down on a piece of paper, which looked like a sign-in sheet.

"yes, ma'am?" you could definitely see the enthusiasm pouring out of the worker. she barely glanced up at you, waiting for a response.

"i just transferred here from karasuno high school. my name is l/n y/n. i would like to get my schedule, please."

the lady shoved some papers off her desk, and finding a schedule. she hands you it, not saying another word.

"thank you ma'am.." you mumbled, assuming she didn't really want to hear you anyways. you left the office building, stumbling through the decorative hallways of fukurodani academy. you hoped you could find someone who can show the classes you are in. luckily, you spotted some friendly looking people outside near a black bench. you decide to ask them for help.

one boy caught your eyes. he was sulking, staring up into the pink blossom trees. you needed help to get to

"hello. how are you," you say to the boy to start conversation. he slowly tilts his head up to look at you.