What are you doing here?!

Readers pov~
I couldn't sleep for the rest of the night. I stayed awake thinking of Jeff and about what he said.
I want you to be part of us...
His voice echoed through my head...
Me? A creepypasta?
I look at the clock, it's 6:00am. Well I might as well get up.
It's Saturday so I decided to make plans with (bff/n) to go out to the mall and walk around.
I Texted her and got ready. I put on some music and grabbed some clothes.
As I got dressed I could help but think that I was getting watched...
I ignored it and jammed out to Sam Smith. I finished dressing so I put on some mascara and did my hair. I brushed it and left it loose.
I then got into the car with my mom and started driving to the mall. I then turned on the radio sang along the whole ride.
When we arrived my mom parked and said, "(y/n) I'm trusting you today. Just because you're going with (bff/n) and I'm going with her mom doesn't mean I can't see you. We are going to be in the same building so don't run off. Stay in the mall and be careful. Call me if you need anything."
I sighed, "Okay mom."
She always has to lecture me like I'm a kid. I can take care of myself.
As we started walking towards the mall we could see (bff/n) and her mom sitting on the bench near the entrance. They waved and we waved back.
When we got to the door, we all walked in together.
"Bye girls, be careful," (bff/n)'s mom said.
"We will," (bff/n) and I said in unison. We then parted ways as we went up the escalator and our moms went to the clothing store on the bottom level.
"So what have you been up to?" (bff/n) asks me.
I hesitate before answering, "Um.. Well not much really... And you?"
"Omg glad you asked. I met this really cute guy yesterday and we started texting," she said. I nodded, "Wow. So are you two a thing?"
"Not yet but hopefully yes," she replies.
I stay quiet and think about this whole Jeff situation. Why me?
Why did this happen? I can't become a creepypasta. Then again I could've been dreaming...
"Hello? Earth to (y/n)?" (bff/n) says putting me out of my daze.
"Huh? Oh sorry I was just thinking..." I say.
"Ohhhh is it a guy?!" she says nudging me.
I hesitate, "Well... Yea I guess.. Kinda..."
Her eyes light up, "What?! Who is the guy?!"
My stomach grumbles, "Um can I tell you at the food court? I'm starving."
She nods her head and we walk to the food court.
I end up ordering pizza and she orders subway.
We sat at a nearby table. "Okay now tell me everything!" she says.
With a mouthful of pizza I say, "Um... Well his name... His name is," I swallow the pizza, "his name is-"
I'm interupted by a sight of a guy who looks alot like Jeff in his human form.
"Jeff?," I say. "His name is Jeff? Wait what are you looking at?" (bff/n) asks. She turns around to see who I'm looking at.
"Ooohhh is that him?" she asks me. I stand up and see him look at me, "(bff/n)...I'll be right back." I leave her at the table and walk towards him. "Jeff? Is that you?" I ask. He grins at me... I recognize that grin...
"We meet again (y/n)," he says. My eyes widen, "Jeff what are you doing here?! I thought you weren't real!"
"I'm here to spy on you"-well at least he is being honest-"and if I wasn't real, could I do this?" He put on hand on my waist, one hand holding my head, and pulled me close. Our lips meeting...