Welcome??

Readers pov~
Jeff slowly opened the giant doors. I slowly followed behind him.
"Im home!" Jeff yells.
We enter the house and immediately enter the huge living room that's open to a kitchen.
"No one cares!" I hear a girls voice yell back.
I look over to the couch and see a girl with pale skin and black hair, along with pitch black eyes.
"Shut the fuck up Jane! Don't start with me right now!" Jeff shouted. She stood up and started to charge forward but immediatly froze when she layed her eyes on me.
"Who's that?" she asked.
Jeff pointed at me, "Her name is (Y/n)."
"Why the fuck would you bring a mortal human here!? She is going to end up getting killed!" he argued.
Killed? I don't want to die! I knew I should've stayed home dammit
I hid behind Jeff in fear and grabbed his arm.
"Don't worry Jane I'll take care of her," Jeff said.
She sighed, "Well why did you bring her here in the first place anyway?"
"I just wanted to show her around the mansion before she made her decision," Jeff answered.
"What decision?" Jane said confused.
Jeff paused as if he said something he shouldn't have, "Oh well... If she would join us... "
"WHAT?! ARE YOU INSANE?!- well you are- BUT YOU CANT JUST LET ANYONE JOIN US JEFF! OH MY GOD YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT! SLEDERMAN IS GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN HE FINDS OUT!" she screamed.
Jeff rolled his eyes, "Jane, chill the fuck down, Ive got this all planned out. If Slendy refuses, I'll just prove to him that she would be a perfect addition."
Jane sighed, "Whatever. Good luck on your stupid plan. See you in hell."
She then walked back to the couch and plopped herself down.
"Yo! What's all this yelling about?! I'm trying to beat E.J at a game!" said a male voice. I turned to see a blonde elf-like boy walking down the stairs.
"It's none of your business so don't worry about it Ben," Jeff said as he rolled his eyes.
Ben looked our way and was about to say something before he saw me.
"W-....who the fuck is that?" he asked pointing at me.
"None of your business!" Jeff yelled pulling me closer.
Ben tilted his head, "If she is supposed to be victim of yours, you aren't doing a very good job at killing her."
"Oh my god Ben your such an idiot. Her name is (Y/n) and I wanted to show her the mansion," Jeff clarified.
Ben put his hands up, "I'm not even gonna ask. I don't wanna be involved in this shit again." I then watched Ben walk back up the stairs and disappear into the hallway.
Again?
What did Ben mean by again?
+++++++++++++
Sorry its a short chapter guys but it's getting late and I'm tired. I'll try to see if I can update tomorrow but if I don't I hope you won't be upset. Thank you all for reading! It means a lot