Nothing

Readers pov~
Again?
What does he mean again?! And why are they so nervous about letting me join?!
"Ugh, anyway, follow me," Jeff said.
Before I could resist and ask what Ben meant by Again, Jeff grabbed my wrist and started forcefully pulling me up the stairs.
After we reached the top we were greeted with a dark hallway. Jeff continued to walk and we ended up walking through the darkness.
He stopped infront of a white door.
He opened it and entered with me following him.
It was kinda dark but then Jeff turned on the light.
It was a bedroom.
It was mostly white. I looked around to see that there seemed to he blood stains in multiple spots of the room... I ignore it and look to the corner and see a desk with a variety of knives lined up ontop of it. There is also a TV sitting on a black dresser which has compatible with the black curtains covering his window.
Jeff sits on his bed, which is white with black covers.
"Welcome to my room," he says.
I laugh a bit nervously, "Haha, Um what are we doing here?"
"Nothing really, just wanted to show you my room. Why? Were you expecting us to do something else?" he said smirking.
My face turns red, "N-no! I-"
"Cause we could do that instead. I mean, I like that idea too," he said interrupting me and standing up.
As he starts walking twards me I say, "No! I didn't mean it like that!"
He laughs and then starts to walk past me.
"Where are you going?" I ask.
He turns around to face me, "To take a shower. Why? You wanna join me? I wouldn't mind."
My body heats up and I say, "N-no! I'm perfectly fine just waiting here..."
He smirks and starts walking away again when I then say, "Wait!"
He smirks, lifting an eyebrow in question, "Decided to join me?"
"No! I just wanted to ask.... What did Ben mean by 'Again'? You know, when he said "I don't want to get involved in this shit again. What did he mean?" I ask.
His eyes widened and he freezes, "Nothing.. "
He then starts to walk off again.
"Jeff tell me! Was there another girl or even multiple girls before me?!" I scream.
He stops in his tracks and slowly faces me, "(Y/n)... I said it was nothing. You don't need to worry about it. It's in the past okay? They are the past, you are my present..."
So there were other girls...
"So that means there were other girls before me?" I said in a sad tone, "And you brought them here to recruit them into the pastas too?"
He looks down and rubs his neck.
"(Y/n)... Okay yes. There were quite a bit of girls before you but dont get mad... You are different from all of them. You really are... I feel different when I'm with you... Please believe me..."
Jeff takes my hands and looks into my eyes.
My heart starts pounding...
This is the side of him that I haven't really seen before...
He seems kind and gentle... This isn't the Jeff everybody knows...
"Okay Jeff... I trust you," I say.
He smiles and hugs me tight.
When he let's go he turns around and starts walking towards the door again.
"Wait here for me okay? I'm gonna shower but I'll be back quick. Most of the pastas aren't home right now but they could come home at any minute so please don't go out there on your own," he says as he exits and closes the door behind him.
I sit on his bed and let out a big sigh as I flop down looking at the ceiling.
+++++++++++++
Sorry if it's short but I woke up just a little while ago but I'm gonna go back to sleep cuz I'm tired.
^o^ hope u like the story so far! Love you guys!