Get ready for him.....

Note: I do not own Jeff the Killer or any of this creepypasta in any way and the cover photo belongs to its rightfull owner. I do not know who it belongs to because I just found it on google.

(y/n)=your name

(bff/n)=best friends name

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

You were home alone.

You didn't know what to do so you just sat kn the living room and watched some TV.

Readers pov~

I was just watching some of my favorite shows since my parents wouldn't be back till almost 3 in the morning due to work related business.

It was already 10:00pm and it was really dark out and I was getting a bit tired.

I turned the TV off, made sure the front door was locked, and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

As I burshed my teeth I got a text message from my best friend, (BFF/N).

(Bff/n): "Hey (y/n) you got plans tomorrow?"

Me:"No, when do I ever have plans? XD"

(Bff/n): "Lol well do u wanna come over for a sleepover tomorrow?"

Me: "Let me text my mom first"

(Bff/n): "k"

So I texted my mom asking her if I could go:

Me: "Hey mom, can I go to (Bf/n) for a sleepover tomorrow? I'm asking you now because she asked me just now"

Mom: "Sure, and don't stay up too late tonight"

Me: "Don't worry mom I won't, I'm actually already getting ready going to bed"

Mom: "Ok love you ♡♥♡"

Me: "Love you too :) ^3^ ♡♥♡♥♡"

I then texted (Bf/n) back,

Me: " She said sure :) see you then"

(Bff/n): "K, goodnight"

Me: "Night"

So now I guess I have plans tomorrow.

I finished brushing my teeth and headed to my bedroom.

I opened the door and then shut it behind me. I then grabbed some pijamas and changed into them.

*yawn* "Im getting real tired"

I turned the lights off and made sure my window was fully closed.

I then got into my bed and covered myself with my blanket.

I slowly fell asleep........

========================================================

Hey guys sorry if this chapter is short but I will update soon I promise :3