Decision???

Readers pov~
   I jump back but end up getting pinned to the wall. I close my eyes in fear.
"(Y/n)... Made your decision?" the scratchy, rough, but seductive voice said.
I open my eyes, "Jeff.... I... I dont-"
I was cut off by his lips smashing into mine.
"Mmmphhh!" was the only noise I could make. My eyes were wide and the kiss got heated very fast.
He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I tried to resist but couldn't...
Our tounges danced, fighting for dominance while he held my waist and I held his shoulders.
My body felt heated as I felt his hands start to lower.
I then felt a cold hand start to lift my shirt up.
I snapped back to reality and pushed Jeff off.
"We can't," I say out of breath.
He tilts his head and starts to lean back in but I stop him by pushing my hands against his chest, "We just can't... Not now... "
He sighs and pulls back, "Fine... Have you made your decision?"
"I don't know Jeff... I mean... I don't know if I have the will power to actually kill someone... "
He scoffs, "It's not that hard, trust me you'll get the hang of it."
I sigh, "Well... This isn't my official answer... But... It's a maybe.."
Jeff smiles even wider (if that's possible) and takes me into a tight embrace.
~~~
Sorry if this was short. I'm on a little roadtrip right now. But I'm really happy that alot of you are really enjoying the story. Thank you.
See you later bros ^ω^