Im to lazy to come up with a title

Readers pov~
I lay on his comfortable bed looking at the ceiling.
Did he mean what he said?
Ive never seen him look at me that way...
It's a side of him Ive never really seen before...
I sighed and suddenly felt really tired. The warm bed felt so nice that my eyelids were becoming heavy.
Before I knew it, I was fast asleep...
•~~~•
I was in a dark hallway. It looked kind of like the mansions hallway....
"(Y/nnnnnnn)..." someone creepily called out.
I turn around and see no one there.
"Who are you?!" I scream out.
"I am you," it replies, this time I can hear it.... It's MY voice...
"What do you mean!? How?!" I scream, starting to walk down the dark hallway looking for an exit.
"(Y/n) you're slowly going insane... You just don't know it," the voice echos.
I start to jog down this never ending hallway.
I cover my ears, "No I am not!" I scream.
"You cant block me out. I told you already, I. am. you. You can't escape your own mind sweetie...."
I start to run Now. I wanted to get out.
"STOP TRYING TO RUN! DON'T YOU SEE?! YOU'RE TRAPPED! YOU WILL NEVER ESCAPE! JUST ACCEPT IT! HANGING OUT WITH JEFF IS TURNING YOU INSANE! THATS HIS PLAN! HE WANTS TO RECRUIT YOU BUT HE CANT DO THAT UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO KILL A HUMAN BEING!" the voice screams. It's extremely loud now...
I give up. I'm tired and I'm getting nowhere...
I fall onto the ground and start to cry.
"Aww don't worry. You're gonna be fine... You just have to be careful around the other pastas. You can't really trust insane murderers can you? Until the time comes, I'll always be here. Just ME. MYSELF. AND I. " the voice is calm now. Its actually soothing...
I feel a tap on my shoulder and and look up to see a shadow.
Frightened, I back away only to have it follow me. I stand up and start running.
I look behind me to see it following me and starting to grow taller. I pick up my speed and continue down the never ending hallway.
Tears are rolling down my face and as I look back again I see a tall... Familiar figure...
Slenderman....
My eyes go wide and I continue to run and run and run and run.....
"Jeff! Jeff help me! Jeff!!!!" I scream. No one... No one but me and Slenderman.
My legs are starting to get weak and my breathing is getting heavy.
I slow down and fall to the ground. I see Slenderman getting closer, his tentacle arms getting ready to grab me.
I can't manage the strength to continue....
Slenderman hovers over me and starts to lean closer tilting his head. His tentacles start to grab me. But then everything goes black...
•~~~~~•
I jolt up.
"Oh... It was just a dream... " I say panting.
Suddenly the door opens and I jump.
I sigh in relief as Jeff walks in.
My face goes red as I see he is only wearing a towel around his waist.
I look at his chest and abs.
I didn't know he was this built...
I guess I might have been staring for a while cause Jeff then says, "What are you staring at?" then laughs.
I turn even redder and turn away, "I-I-um N-Nothing!"
He laughs, "If you like what you see Just say it."
I stay silent and continue to look at the ground.
I then feel my chin being lifted. Jeff's face is infront of mine.
"You're really cute when your embarrassed you know," he says, then let's go of my chin.
I look down as I feel my face get extremely hot.
"Hehehehe" I hear Jeff laugh.
"What the fuck is so funny?" I ask looking up at him.
"It's just so funny because I know you want me to take this towel off right here, right now. Just ask me and I will."
"NO! I don't... Dont get so cocky alright... I don't even know why the hell I'm here anyway. I want to go, take me Home NOW," I demand.
What was I thinking? How would I even be able to join a group of maniacs? I would suck at this "job". I shouldn't have come here...
"Damn calm down babe," Jeff said.
"Dont call me that... " I say while crossing my arms.
Jeff then smirks, "You're really damn sexy when you're mad like that."
He then walks up to me and grabs my arms, pushing me back and pinning me down. He was now on top of me.
"WHAT THE FUCK JEFF?!"
I tried to get loose but he had a really strong grip on me.
He leaned down and kissed me. At first I resisted but I slowly melted into it...
He started licking my lip. I was still mad at him for being so cocky and for convincing me to come here in the first place so I wasn't letting him in that easy. I rejected and didnt allow him entrance to my mouth. He growled and I smirked.
He then started to touch my body. I tried to get out of his grip to smack his hands away but I couldn't escape. I felt moans tempting to leave my mouth.
I held them in as hard as I could.
Jeff then took his lips off of mine and growled once more, "You're trying to play hard to get huh? God that turns me on even more."
He then started to kiss my neck all over.
I held in any sounds and only let out soft whimpers. I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction that easy.
All of a sudden the door flew open, "Jeff Slendy wants to speak with you- OH." We both jumped up to see Ben at the door.
"Ugh. I'll be right there," Jeff said.
Ben just turned away slowly and shut the door behind him awkwardly.
"Fuck. Why did we have to get interrupted?" Jeff says under his breath.
++++++++++
Yay an update! Hopefully there aren't any errors but anyway Thank you guys for being patient with me. I really appreciate it ('∀`)♡