Part 3

A few months later (since I'm lazy)

Dabis POV
The crazy, Kurogiri, and twice were in the living room with talking about random shit, I just couldn't focus. I had the boss on my mind and it won't leave me alone, I hear footsteps and I look over. It's boss looking still tired, he walks over and sits on the bar stool beside me. I don't know what it was about his face but I loved it so much..Yes it does look weird but I loved it, I mean I can't really talk about looking weird. I barley have any real skin myself. So for him to have skin and just a little scars was no big deal for me.

Shigaraki POV

For some reason whenever I walked out into the living I couldn't stop myself from crying..it was like stress filled my body and it created tears, I don't know why I was stressed and crying but I was. I decided to sit next to dabi since twice was on the other side of him, annoying kurogiri was toga. I didn't care very much since I didn't want either of them here. Kurogiri is the reason they are here so he should take responsibility for them.

3rd person

"You okay creep?" Dabi leaned over and asked Shigaraki.

"I'm fine." Shigarakis voice was breaking from crying. Dabi could tell something was wrong but didn't wanna ask in front of everyone.

Dabi POV
"I just hope he's okay.." I think to myself.

331 words