Part 9

3rd POV

A few hours after Dabi went to sleep, everyone came back from going out but toga noticed bluenette and the raven haired man weren't up.   The rest of the league was being noisy and loud like always in the morning. This woke the bluenette up, rubbing his eyes and he rolled off of Dabi.

The sun was just now rising and slightly peaking in through the curtains. Shigaraki gets up and pins them shut to keep the sun out. He sits at his desk beside his bed and gets out cleaning supplies for Shigarakis family members hands out of a drawer. After shig gets it out and a rag to dry/clean them with he gets up and gets the hands down from a shelf above his desk.

He sits at the desk and starts to clean the hands really well but also being gently with them.

'Father is 47 years old now..almost 48..' he thinks to himself as the cleans off his fathers hand. Shigaraki starting to zone out but quickly zones back in once he hears dabis voice from the bed.

"Whatcha doing tomu?" Dabi says getting out of bed and sitting on the floor beside Shigarakis chair

'Just cleaning the hands.' He says with a slight attitude in his voice

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

'Shut it. I'm just not in the best of mood.'

"No shit Sherlock."

Shigaraki looks down at the hands and bites the inside of his cheek to stop him from crying. The memories are  starting to come back but faintly. Only able to fully make out a few things but this upsets tomura. Dabi looks up at the bluenette with the tears in his eyes. The raven haired man gently turns tomuras chair around, shig sets the hand down on the desk and looks away from Dabi.

"Tomu..hey what's the matter.."

'I uhm..i don't wanna talk about it ..'

"That's perfectly okay..do you want cuddles..?"

Shigaraki nods and Dabi gets up, picking Shigaraki up and carrying him to the bed where Dabi lays Shigaraki down. Dabi gets in bed, laying beside Shigaraki as Shigaraki lays on top of Dabi.

The raven haired man gently rubs the bluenettes back and tries to comfort his "boss" the best he can..

'Tomura you know it's okay to cry..there is nothing wrong with crying everyone does it."

'I know but..it's just a personal thing my father taught me when I was younger..'

"Well..your father sounds like a stupid person."

Dabi kisses tomuras head and shig drifts off back to sleep.

(439 words)