Part 6

Dabis POV

I lay the creep down and kisses his head, I cover him up and lays beside him. I don't think I've ever heard of boss showing his emotions more that being a jackass. It kind of worrying me and I know it's bothering kurogiri. Kuro is like a dad to Shigaraki from what I know. It seems like they are close so I could ask Kuro what's wrong but I don't know what to do.

Don't get me wrong I love my new home and my family..it just seems off. It's a certain feeling around the boss. Wait! Did I just fucking kiss him?! No no no. That must have been an imaginary thing. I look over at him and looks up at the celling..i really just kissed my boss..god damn it. I'm not even feeling guilty!

God what is wrong with me!!..I shut my eyes and soon falls asleep.

3rd person

In the morning Shigaraki wakes up to being cuddled by the scared, black haired man. Dabis skin was hot and Shigarakis was cold. Shigaraki tries to get out of his grip to grab his gloves but Dabi pulls him back, holding him tighter. Shigaraki sighs.

"Dabi. I know your awake, please let me get my gloves.." the bluenette asked quietly.

"Hmh..Fine. You're staying with me for a bit." The black haired man answered with an attitude in his voice.

Shigarakis POV

Dabi let's me go and I grab my 2 fingered gloves. I remember master gave me them for my 15th birthday..I've been under his care for almost 20 years now..I only remember my "family" when I have the hands on.

Anyways, I fasten the gloves on and lay on top of dabi. I feel his hands wrap around my waist and his hands lay on my lower back, I nuzzle my head into his chest and scratches my neck, worried about what will happen if someone walks in..the new guy and the boss.