List of Characters

Lucas De Zobel III (Nickname: Luke) – He is very handsome and has been in the field of business since age 18, managing his own empire single-handedly: a publishing company, a TV network, a talent management agency, a newspaper publication, a food manufacturing company, and an engineering and architectural firm. All of his individual companies are collectively called L. De Zobel Prime Holdings, Inc. (LDZPH, Inc.) His success is driven by his intellectual capability and a grudge from the past which seeks satisfaction.

Abrianna Caterina Amancio (Nickname: Bree) – Coming from an affluent family, she studied photography for two years in the US. Upon graduation, she finds her family in bankruptcy and herself gaining an unexpected fiancé in the form of Luke. And her strong-willed nature will eventually clash with the mindset of this billionaire businessman.

Maxon Carter – He is Bree's good friend and neighbor.

Celine Cuevas – She is Bree's best friend.

Ana De Zobel – She is the mother of Luke. She commited suicide when he was fifteen.

Lucas De Zobel II – He is the father of Luke. He died in a plane crash with Caterina Amancio when he was sixteen.

Caterina Amancio – She is the mother of Bree. She died in a plane crash with Lucas De Zobel II.

Leo Amancio – He is the father of Bree. He is a well-known businessman who eventually finds himself amidst a house arrest.

 ********

Feel free to leave comments, you guys! This is my first-ever story and I'm willing to update every so often since I'm on sembreak right now!