Chapter 2

"Sold to you?" I barely whispered, shocked.

He nodded. "By your dad." Still continuing his lips' descent on my neck to my bare shoulders.

"He won't do that. He's my... he's my father. He won't sell me..."

"Well, I'm sorry to break it to you, honey, but he did." And he touched the side of my cheeks. "And I paid for you," he announced with a glint in his eyes. As if matutuwa ako sa sinabi nito.

 "Why would he do that?" I tried to compose myself, to stop myself from bursting into tears.

"Well, we've known each other for quite some time now," he said, with a smirk. "Your dad and I have been competitors in the business. I started my company when I was just eighteen. But I was innovative. He was not. Soon, I got at par with him and I wanted more. It was all just competition, really."

"Bastard."

 "One more dirty word from your mouth and I'll fuck you right here, Caterina," he warned, his lips forming a thin line.

I felt all the hair in my body stood up. The way he said those words... And the way he whispered my name. It was very... Oh, no! Why am I thinking about him this way? "I'm sorry...," I cowered in fear.

"Problems started to surface for your family's company. And Leo Amancio went to me and threatened me that he'll kill me if ever his company dies. It's not my fault I found out how he was embezzling company funds."

"My father is a good man. He would never do that, you liar!"

"That's it, you dirty girl. I'm done talking." And he claimed my mouth and kissed me harshly. At first, I didn't allow him access into my mouth and I tried my best to fight him off. But he restrained my hands and pinned them above my head. And I gasped for air to breathe and he took this as an opportunity to put his tongue deeper into me. 

This is so wrong... But I wonder why my body's quickly responding to this stranger's every touch.

Suddenly, I felt his hands move down to cup my left breast. It was so... arousing. He slipped his hand under my top and lingered on my skin beneath the fabric. Then, his hands moved up to my nipple and pulled at it. 

"Shit!" and I moaned.

"Yes, baby. I want to hear you," he said and went on kissing me again down my neck to the center of my chest. And he continued his assault at my nipple. Eventually, I realized that he has lifted up the hem of my dress to reveal my gloriously white thighs. His legs moved them apart. I tried to stop him and squirm beneath him but he was just stronger than me. And I felt myself getting wet... down there.

And then, I stopped fidgeting and surrendered to him...  I don't know how he quickly convinced my body to want this, to want him. 

And just when I was ready to give myself up to him, he stopped his assaults. "Slut," he whispered.

My eyes flew open. Did I hear him, right? I saw him, looking at me with anger in his eyes.

"You're just like your mother, Caterina." He stood up and left the room. And I was left, lying down on my bed, almost naked, legs apart and horrified at what I heard. What was that all about?

****

#BumigayKagad #SexOnTheFirstDate

Question: OK lang bang mag-sex on first date or first meeting? What's your opinion on this matter? HAHA

a. OKay lang. G lang. Lamang-loob din. Why not di ba?

b. Nope, pa-virgin po ako.

c. Depends, if nakainom ako or what.