Chapter 5

Pagpasok ko sa kwarto namin, ganoon pa rin 'yong motif. Beige. Puro beige lahat. Malaki 'yong kwarto at may malaki ring bintana na ceiling to floor. Natatanaw ko ang buong Seattle mula sa view na 'to.

            Kamusta na kaya si dad? Hindi pa rin ako makapaniwala sa mga pinagsasabi ni Lucas. How can my own dad steal from his own company and sell his own daughter? It's just... unimaginable. Pero hindi na siya tumawag sakin since few weeks ago. He didn't show up in my graduation. And he doesn't want me back in the Philippines. Suddenly, it all made sense... unfortunately, I believe Lucas now.

I went to the bathroom to clean myself. Pero maling pinto ang napasok ko. Walk-in closet pala ng isang lalaki... ni Lucas. Sobrang daming suits. Shocks. Various shades of black and gray. Marami rin itong white, crisp, long-sleeved shirts. I got one from the racks and smelled it. Ang bango. Kaamoy niya. Kinuha ko iyon at inilabas sa walk-in closet. Hinanap ko muli ang pinto ng CR. This time, tama na ang hula ko.

Wow, may bath tub. I wanna cuddle inside it. But I just feel so tired now. I'm gonna take a quick shower. I undressed and left his shirt on the sink along with my other clothes, then, stepped in the shower area. The water's warm on my skin, soothing actually. I started emptying my mind to relax myself. Then, I hummed a low tune of Ellie Goulding's Love Me Like You Do. All of a sudden, someone stepped into the shower area and wrapped his arms around my tummy from behind.

"Shit!"

"Did I disturb you, baby?" he whispered to my ear.

"Lucas, what are you doing here? I'm... taking a bath!" I said, exasperated. I feel so... shy. "I'm naked..."

"I can see that very clearly, baby." And he deliberately pressed his erection to my behind which made me gasp. "Yes, moan for me, Caterina."

"Lucas, please," I whispered. "I'm tired. I don't have time for your games."

He pulled me closer, the water dripping from both of our bodies now. "I want to fuck you the moment I laid my eyes on you, jumping on that balcony, you silly girl."

That's it. I slowly melted and felt his words bringing pleasure to my insides.

"I want to fuck you here in the shower," he whispered on my neck his fingers trailing up my nipples. Then, he pulled at them. I moaned louder.

"No...," I managed to say.

"No what, baby?" he asked, a bit mad and he kissed my neck... deliciously. Is that even an appropriate adjective?

I moaned once again, then, his fingers traveled to my thighs... higher... and higher until he reached the insides of it, my core. "Yes..."

I felt him smile on my neck as he continued kissing me. Then, he pushed a finger inside me and played with my happy place. I began pushing down on his finger. Shit, I feel so horny. Damn, Lucas... "This is mine now. I'm claiming it." I feel so wet. Hearing those words from him, I feel my insides melted to just sensation and pleasure.

Lucas pulled my behind towards him as he pushed my shoulders forward.

"Hold on to the wall," he ordered. I put both hands on the wall in front of me while my behind was thrust against Lucas. Suddenly, i felt him on my opening, hard and needy. And suddenly, I grew scared. Oh, no. Will it hurt? I quickly turned to face him.

He looks so hot, dripping wet and holding his hard erection. He looks at me quizzically. "Baby?" he asked huskily. I can see how ready he is for this.

"Lucas, I..." I couldn't find the words to tell him. I can feel my cheeks grow warm.

He looks impatient. "Baby, can we talk later? I really need this..."

"Don't hurt me, please," I begged.

Alam kong naguluhan siya sa mga sinabi ko. "I won't." He tried to turn me around once again but I stiffened when I got to focus my eyes on his erection.

"It's really... huge."

            "Baby, you'll adjust to this just like how you did with others..." And his face twisted into anger once more.

            I get it. He thinks I've slept with other guys before him! "Fuck, Lucas!" I shouted. "I'm a virgin!"

            His mouth dropped open. But after a few seconds, he recovered with a triumphant smile on his face. He looks genuinely... happy. For the first time, I saw him smile and really be happy... Oh, how I love that look on his face.

            He pulled me out of the shower and dried me with a towel from the racks. "Won't we...?" I asked.

            "Baby, you won't feel comfortable there if this is your first time." He looked at me dreamily. "We need to get you in bed." After drying me, he dried himself and I just stared at his taut muscles, his whole body.

            Gosh, I have a sexy husband... Fiance, Bree, He's still your fiance, I reminded myself.

            "Enjoying the view?" he asked, catching me looking at his body.

            I looked down and said nothing.

            I saw him walk towards me without anything on and he tipped my chin upwards. "Caterina," he whispered and kissed me chastely, this time. "You surprise me since this morning."

            I stepped back from him.

            "What is it?"

            "Lucas... We only just met this morning." I can't just have sex with a guy I just met.

            "But I'm your fiance."

            "I know, but... I'm tired." I tried to reason out. "I want to rest."

            He looked hurt. He closed his eyes for a few seconds. He breathed out and opened them again, "Alright, Caterina. Time for bed."

            I smiled and kissed him on the cheeks. "Thank you... Fiance." Then, I grabbed his shirt which I got from his closet and tried to fit in it. It feels good on my skin. I feel very comfortable in it. I looked at him and he seemed shocked to see me in his shirt.

            "As always, you never fail to surprise me." He smiled happily again. And I ran out of the bathroom before he can attempt to seduce me again. I climbed to bed smiling and thought to myself that perhaps I can learn to love this husband of mine... Fiance, Bree, fiance. But I still hope that I can talk to my father and clear things out. For now, I feel happy in this place... with Lucas.

            I saw him step out of the bathroom with sweatpants on. He looked at me as I lie on the bed.

            "You look so appetizing on my bed, Caterina."

            "Abrianna or Bree," I corrected him.

            Umiling lang siya. "Caterina suits you better." He climbed on bed beside me and pulled me into his arms.

            "This will be my first time to sleep with a guy that is not my relative."

            He smiled. "I'm very happy to hear that from you, baby." Then, he looked confused all of a sudden.

            "What is it, Lucas?"

            "I... Let's go to sleep." He turned off the lamp beside us and I drifted off to sleep, wrapped in his arms, in this stranger's arms.

***

Girls, may lalaki pa rin naman out there na hindi lang sex ang habol sa inyo. Trust me. For now, mahirap lang silang hanapin pero magtiwala at magdasal sa Poong Maykapal. ;) Mamaya nasa tabi nyo na siya. Yong tipong ififinger lang kayo pero hindi ise-sex, ganon. HAHAHAHA Kasi gusto nila virgin nila kayong ihaharap sa dambana. #Awow Pero syempre, kailangan pa rin nila ng konting alam mo na... AHAHAHA