.•~5~•.

Question after question you both spewed out receiving answers by the minute as every question seemed to push you and Childe closer too each other.  The talking between you two grew as your food came not noticing the blondish- ginger walk in and leave. Laughing away the food and got cold and you both ignored everything except each other. Looking down You noticed the food in front of you both falling apart and getting cold  from sitting out too long
          "Uh, Childe! We forgot about our food!" Laughing it spread to you as you snickered a few laughs before realized the actual situation.
           "I'll just order new food, no biggie!" He tried grabbing the bell before you grab his wrist tightly staring him in the eyes.
            "And who'll be paying? Cause I'm not, I've got house bills too pay" raising his eyebrows he laughed in your face hysterically
              "Me silly, I've got enough money too BUY Inazuma!" He laughed while pulling his arm away ringing the bell as the waiter came in
            "What is it you need my guests?" The waiter asked cheerfully standing in front of the door smiling while standing straight.
           "Waiter we'll get a new plate of these, ours it too cold! I'll pay extra for the hard work and wasted food!" The waiter came running over grabbing the cold food filled plates and and cold tea. As the plates climbed and clinked Childes words went straight into your ears.
             "Y/n, you're of age too drink right?" Nodding at his question he told the waiter one last thing before he left.
             "Oh and waiter, could you please be a real on and give us some wine?" The waiter nodded leaving the room in a hurry probably to make your meal worthwhile from the amount of money childe was giving.
               "So y/n" looking  his way he tried too hide a smirk on his face but it showed through even more
"Wanna have some fun with, drinks?" You silently nod smiling thinking about the mindless antics you both could get into together drunk before your mind could race any farther the waiter came in with newly made food and a few bottles of wine and cups.
Grabbing a bottle of wine he popped open the lid pouring you a cup and sliding it towards you right next to your newly made food as you started too eat and drink at the same time. Occasionally taking sips you seemed too have lost control and starting having more and more finishing a whole bottle by yourself in few minutes. Childe seeing the drastic amounts of wine you where in taking he tried to take a few bottles away worried for your health.
               "Dang y/k, didn't expect you too got all in on drinking, and here I thought I was gonna be getting drunk first. Laughing he places a bag of mora on the table picking you up like a toddler, you sitting on his forearm with your arms wrapped around his neck mumbling whatever random shit came out of your mouth.
            "Cmon y/k lets get you too rest." Leaving the tea house with you dazed in his arms he walked down the quiet and dark streets of Inazuma city a little tipsy ignoring any staring passerbys until he entered a large building not far from katheryne. Entering he walked you up some stares, soon walking into a large room placing you on a soft and big bed smelling like Childe himself. Snuggling into the sheets Childe smiled as he placed the blanket over your body covering you up too keep you warm, leaving you stopped him by grabbing the end of his shirt.
              "No no no no ~yawn~ don't go...." Getting comfortable you started speaking again more tiredly "stay with me" closing your eyes the only sense that could be detecting anything was a force on the other side of the bed sitting down and going under the blanket. Feeling it you wrapped your hands around it feeling it's warmth even more.