.•~16~•.

The cold wall caressing your back as his knee was between your quivering thighs and knees. Body's pressed up against each other as Childes warm breath hit your ear in wisps. Childes thumb caressed your waist as tension grew between you both, inching closer.
     "Y/n" his breathy voice aroused you as a reaction came from you, welling in your stomach, the floating sensation. With shaky breath Childe pulled your face towards his as your lips almost connecting and noses touching. Breaking the tension you pushed forward connecting your lip like a puzzle as Childe pushed into the kiss as well still body too body and legs intertwined with each other. Breaking away you panted for air until Childe interrupted you pushing back into a kiss but instead of just lips he pushed his tongue out asking too enter you mouth, allowing you didn't care too fight  the war letting Childe explore your mouth with no hesitance. Forcing himself off of you he moved down with his kisses lightly brushing your jaw until he sucked and bit leaving  a few marks just on your  upper neck until he moved himself down too  your collar bones leaving numb marks until your shirt shielded him from going any further down your body. 

      "Do you mind, love?" shaking your head Childe swiftly pulled off your top exposing your upper half.  Smiling he went forward kissing down your chest until your nipple came into his kissing path, sucking that got a reaction from you as you jerking your head back hitting the wall behind you. 

     "ngh~" Being the only sound that came out of you Childe went harder too hear you make anything more but you held back any noises that could possibly slip out of your mouth. Unsatisfied with your reaction he moved past your breast rushing his way towards your pants before he vigorously pulled down your pants without any thought looking up with the bottom half exposed he picked you up by thighs. Carrying you he placed you on a nearby table before unzipping his pants as he began too get antsy  with his actions. Without hesitation he pushed inside of you scraping against your insides, as pain filled you pleasure began too take over. Slowly entering in and out, moans began too slip out from the erotic sensation you where experiencing. Faster he went in and out as your skin smacked against each other before Childe pushed far enough too get a loud moan out of you. Blushing from the noise you didn't know you could make he repeatedly hit that spot as you reached your climax. 

      Jerking up from your sleep you looked around the dark room seeing nothing but the moon peeking through the window being your only light. Realizing the dream you had you buried your head between your knees from embarrassment.  'How erotic' was all you could think as every detail from the dream stuck with you, Childe being the main attraction you let go off your surroundings replaying what happened. 

   "Hun." In a groggy voice Childe sat next too you rapping his arm around you "Had a bad dream?" Looking his way you couldn't stop thinking about what he looked like without his clothes even  more but it definitely wasn't the time too think those thoughts. Nodding Childe layed you down forcing you into his chest as he caressed the back of your head comforting you too sleep