.•~6~•.

Eyes fluttering open sun entered your view partially blinding you for a moment. Sniffing the air your other senses kicked in as the air smelt like tea with an undertone of sweetness. Looking at the ceiling the thought occurred to you very abruptly, 'This isn't your ceiling' jerking your head from side to side looking at your surroundings but nothing looked similar to anything you knew of. Jolting out of bed, a splitting pain went through your head as you placed your hand on your forehead cradling it while you adapt to the pain. Looking out the window near the large bed you where sleeping in, you saw Inazuman streets yet you couldn't recognize anything nearby. Panicking your mind raced as you hadn't remembered a single things from the night before, you where fully clothed but what if someone assaulted you or brought you home and did things to you. Mind wondering the bedroom door opened quietly as you where spaced out thinking in the space between the window and bed side where you slept on.

      "Oh, Y/N! You're awake already!" Looking over you saw Childe wearing a bluish gray apron tide around his torso complementing the red v neck sweater he was wearing under it "I made breakfast" Walking around the bed you where dying to ask the question of what happened the night before but curiosity cant get the best of you, at least not yet. Following Childe down stairs in the large mansion he sat you down at a long dining table near the stairs you where lead down moments before.  I front of you was a plates filled to the brim with soft pancakes drizzled in syrup as it glided down the pancakes flooding at the bottom, next to the pancakes was a steaming cup of green tea in a glossy ceramic cup warming up the table underneath it, and a bowl of small crushed green herbs. 

      "I decided to get some herbs for your hangover since you drank a few bottles last night" Laughing he took the bowl of herbs near your tea and poured it in slowly stirring it as the herbs fell to the bottom and soon disappeared into the steaming tea like sugar. Sitting down next to you Childe dug into  his food, looking the same as your food, and a drink similar to the drink in your cup as well. Looking down at your plate the question of what happened still lingered in your mind almost like it was running around playing tricks. Stabbing your fork into the soft pancakes you swallowed hard still thinking silently eating with no emotion. 

    " Y/N?" you look up from chewing your food, feeling a sense of guilt in your stomach "If you're worried about what happened last night, don't worry we didn't do anything. All I did was bring you home as you where almost passed out drunk on the way here and I just placed you in my bed." Every sense of questioning washed away as a river of reassurance washed over you cleansing your thoughts. Breathing out a sigh of relief one question still lingered about 

    "How'd you know I was thinking about last night? You questioned taking a sip of tea after asking the simple question. 

     "Well when I was looking at your facial expressions it was like the questions where written all over your face." Laughing he got up from the chair grabbing his empty plate and cup looking towards your almost finished plate of food and empty cup of tea. 

   "Do you want another cup of tea M'lady?" teasing with you, you shook your head as a no not feeling in the mood for tea anymore as you shoved the last forkful of pancakes into your mouth soon Childe swiped the dirty dishes from you. Getting out of your chair you follow Childe too the kitchen following his every move in the maze of the mansion.

   "You dont have to follow me to the kitchen Y/N, you should go bathe in the hot springs outside. Ill give you an extra pair of clothing and a towel when your bathing!" Nodding leaving the kitchen through one of the kitchen doorways, you realized

   "uhm, where are the hot springs" Childe paused on the dishes and toured you the way to the private hot springs outside of the mansion. Walking outside with Childe's lead you where met with the hot springs water at your step. Nodding Childe turned around leaving you to your privacy to bathe in peace. Looking back to make sure he wasn't there you start slipping off your clothing one by one while slowly moving into the warm springs washing away everything on your body and mind. Going underwater to wash your hair you closed your eyes and nose to not let water burn your nose and eyes momentarily going back up out of the water. Finishing with your cleaning you looked around for the towel Childe placed for but it was no where in sight. panicking you sit behind a rock close to the door too the house leaving your lower chest in the water so Childe could only see your head when giving you a towel and clothing.

 As the door slided open with Childe holding a towel and clothing not noticing you waiting in the water

  "Oh so youre done already?" smirking he placed the clothes and towel on the rock you where waiting by in almost annoyance. "Well hopefully I didn't intrude Y/N" laughing he turned around not looking at you being naked in the water

  "Well ill let you get dressed, ill be in the living room if you need me." Closing the door behind him, you started leaving the hot spring drying yourself off while dressing yourself in the clothing gave you. Looking at the clothing it was a few sizes bigger then you where, guessing it was his you continued wearing them until you where fully dressed in clothing that wasn't yours.