You're so vain your veins are jealous you'll replace them...

'These broken eyes are just a mirror for the sun...'

Scarlett's POV

I wake up to the sunshine glaring at me through the gap in my curtains.

Needless to say I mumble a few profanities before turning over in bed and shoving my head into the pillows.

Just as I start drifting off again, my stupid 7:30am alarm goes off, singing apples 'night owl' ringtone.

'It's a Saturday! Oh my gohhhd' I breathe out.

I reach over and snatch my phone off of the phone dock and slide the alarm off. As I stretch my arm over to shove my phone back onto the dock, I feel a searing pain on my fore-arm.

'Ouch!' I wince, why does my arm hurt?

Oh...

That's when I look down at my arm and remember why it feels like it's being ripped open.

It was ripped open. Well, more like cut open...

I stare down at the small cuts near my wrist.

Why? Why did I do it this time?

Oh, that's why.

I'm dating Ryan.

Well I'm actually not sure if we still are dating.

Last night, after Mia and Rosa left us alone again, we decided to continue to watch a movie. We ended up watching 'dinner for schmucks'

It was going fine, until he had tried to hold my hand again. I pulled away and scooted a bit further away from him. He looked at me weirdly and I just smiled and kept watching the movie.

I couldn't help but hate it everytime he glanced at me and smiled.

I know, I know, it sounds bitchy of me right?
I mean, I agreed to date him...somewhat...so I should have been nicer?

Near the end of the movie, mum swung the door open, she loves a grand entrance, and I leaped off the couch in the most unsubtle way possible. Well, it was unsubtle enough for her to look at me weirdly anyway.

'Uh, I was just letting you two know that dinner is ready, you can either come inside to eat or eat it in here, it's lasagna' she grinned

'Ooohh yuuum!' I sighed dreamily, I love lasagne, especially when mum makes it.

'Cool, thanks Cynthia, we can eat in he-'

'Inside!' I said quickly

'Alright, pause the movie and come on dooowwwnn' she added in a radio host voice.

I looked at her gratefully, of course she didn't know she was doing me a favour though, I was not planning on telling her about...whatever this is...

She skipped out and slammed the door, she also loves a dramatic exit.

'Why wouldn't you want to eat in here?' Ryan asked before he got up off the couch.

'Why would you?' I retorted while pausing the movie.

'Well...' He trailed off, 'I thought it might be more romantic to eat in here, together?' He had walked towards me, so I headed to the door.

'There is absolutely no way that we will have a romantic dinner together' I had rushed out, but seeing his face fall, I added 'while everyone else is here' and yanked the door open and rushed out into the 'fridge'

I then heard him step out as well,

'But we would be alone?'

'Shut the door before the room gets cold.'
I added sharply.