Chapter Two: Shock

ADRIANA KENDRICKS

I wake up in this luxurious
bedroom.
The bedroom:

I'm startled as I try to recall how I got here or what happened the previous night

I'm startled as I try to recall how I got here or what happened the previous night. I still have no idea. I wanna cry. That's until I see the hot guy that drove me to the dorm yesterday. I remember being at a party and I remember quite well what I wore and it was obvs not these sweats I'm in.

He walks to the table as my eyes almost drill holes at his bare tattooed chest. It isn't fair! How could he be so hot yet rude as fuck? He catches me staring and rolls his eyes. He can't even say hi.

'Good morning,' I tell him.

'Keep that in mind,' he replies.

'I don't know how I got here but I frigging wanna leave,' I say.

'Okay,' he replies fixing his eyes on his expensive ass computer.

'Where's my skirt?' I ask.

'Oh, you mean those panties? You were really conscious when you picked that?' he mockingly asks.

'Whatever. I want it,' I reply.

'You're not getting it,' he says sternly.

'Why?' I ask.

'Because I'm not fucking giving it to you,' he replies.

I roll my eyes and get out of the bed. I can't even remember where I left my bag. Thanks to Claire and April who -

Wait, I can't fucking blame them. I'm eighteen and I keep goofing around at parties. That's the reason Troy fucking hit me. Not that I'm saying he's right. Now this guy's being cold with me.

I find my way out to the street. I get an Uber and get back to the dorm. Claire and April are in very rough sleeping postures. It's 8 o'clock, I have English class in 30 minutes. I smell like vodka and that's screwed. I get in the bathroom and shower. I wake Claire and April up.

'Don't you suckers have English in twenty minutes?' I ask wryly. They hop out and start cleaning up.

'Where were you, Adriana? We worked our drunk asses looking for you!' Claire says.

'I was wasted,' I smirk remembering the hot guy. I don't freaking know his name. I pick out tye dye t-shirt halter neck cropped top and a short skirt.

The outfit: