Chapter Eighteen: Stalker

ADRIANA KENDRICKS
I'm really tired but I have to get to class. I'm in the dorm with my roommates.

I look at them peacefully sleeping . I'm jealous. Screw Biology class.

April's quite hungover. We're more alike when it comes to getting hungover after taking too much alcohol. I look in my closet.

I really want to wear something simple.

I pick this:

I love it. With this, I'll feel less bored. I want coffee though. I think that's my new obsession now. No, it's not.

Every girl just seems to be staring at me, Gia especially.

What's up with her?

Ooh, last night! The Brion thingy. I sit somewhere at the back of the class.
Backseats are my faves. I'm not a nerd so don't expect me to sit in front.

GIA TORRES
Last night sucked. I practically saw Adriana and Brion holding hands. What's so special about her? I agree with everyone that she has a nice body and a beautiful face but I'm not so different.

Why would Brion possibly want a girl that everyone wants to have?

Her outfit is great but mine is too. My outfit:

It's too much for a school day, right? I just want Brion and that's it

It's too much for a school day, right? I just want Brion and that's it. With these shorts, I'll get him.

I see a crowd of girls staring at a guy and talking about him.
'He's so hot!' I hear a girl say. That's Brion. I'm going to talk to him. I'm really starting to hate Adriana. I mean, she's pretending she's not aware of the fact that I like him.

'Hi,' I say.
He rolls his eyes.
'Uhm, seen Adriana?' I'm really out of ideas.
He just keeps walking. I'm still trying to get him to say something when Adriana walks towards us.
Seriously?
'Hey Gia,' she says.

'Hi,' I reply, green with envy.

'Can I ask you something?' she asks him.

'No,' he replies.