Chapter Thirty-Three: Spring Fights

It's spring break and we decided we'd be spending one week at Costa Rica before going to anywhere we want to.
I really can't believe Brion and I had it. Damn.
So, we're literally swimming now. No, they are. I'm not. I really can't swim till Brion is there to spot me or whatever. Right now, he's on a call with his manager.

I'm just bored sitting on the lounge and having every passing guy look hungrily at me.

I'm gonna wait one minute more and if Brion's not here, I'm going to hop in the water.

Two minutes later, he isn't here. I'm making good my threat.

It's gonna be fun, Adrianna. Stay in the shallow area.

I see Claire and Mia waving me in. Trust this girl, I jump in.

'Stay steady,' Mia says, while I wonder how she made Beau let her swim.

'Where's your bad boy?' Claire asks.

'On a call,' I reply.

'I wanna go surfing,' Mia says, envying the surfers.

'Me too, kinda,' Claire concurs.

Gordon grabs Claire's waist.

They literally move away.

'I'm gonna need floater,' I joke.

'Take swimming lessons, will ya? Mia asks. I literally just slip and fall into the water.

'Adrianna is drowning!' Is all I hear before getting lost in the water. Someone pulls me by the arm.

BRION IVOR

I snap at Dill and walk out to meet Adrianna. I don't see her. I search around for like ten minutes and the next thing I hear is Mia screaming. She probably just has a seizure and I'm sure fucking Beau can take care of that. I keep searching for my angel. I see a guy carrying her to the shore. What the fuck? It's really her. He's holding her in his arms. I'm going crazy. I race towards him. Quinn bars me.

'What the fuck, you dick?'I bark.

'She drowned,' Quinn tells me.

'I shouldn't have left,' Mia says.

I roll my eyes, getting Adrianna's cold body from the guy.

'Thanks,' I hear Claire say.

I take her into the hotel.

I'm fucking mad. At him. Slightly at her.

What was she thinking? She's fucking fragile and can't even stand in water.

She's crying and as much as that annoys me, I can't resist her when she does that.

ADRIANNA KENDRICKS
Brion puts me on the bed, making me lie on my belly. I'm in a shirt and shorts.

I think I got a little water up my nose. He's really going to kill me. That's the second time that's happening. Geez.

'Are you okay?' he asks, half glaring at me.

I shake my head in negation.

He rolls his eyes, turning the temperature up.

He pulls the duvet over me. What the..

'Sleep,' he says.

'It's 3o'clock,' I reply.

'I'm aware,' he answers.

'I can't sleep,' I whine.

'You're not going out there,' he says, sternly.

That just made my heart skip.