Chapter Seventeen: Dear 911

A/N: A view of Adriana's lower body.

ADRIANA KENDRICKS

I'm really scared of New York at night so I stay the night at Leila's.

I'm awake at 5am but I don't want to get out of bed yet.

The hinges of the door creaks a little.

'Hey baby,' it's Troy.

'Leila--' I say and turn the lights on. She's gone.

'Chillax, she went to the grocery store,' he says.

'Seriously, when I broke up with you, I expected you to move on and not be a nasty pest,' I say.

'Whatever. Now we get to do what we failed to do while our relationship lasted,' he says walking towards me.

'I'm not having sex with you!' I say looking disdainfully at him.

He places his hand on my thigh.

'Get your filthy hand off me!' I yell.

I reach for my phone.

Help!
I text Brion.

Troy's a bitch but I really can't survive a combat with him.

God, I'm screwed. I didn't tell Brion where I was going.

I try to kick Troy's pelvis as he grabs my waist.

He puts my leg down.

I want to text Brion the location of Leila's house but he jerks the phone out of my hands.

'Calling the cops on me?' he asks and starts kissing my neck. He's a sloppy kisser. Disgusting.

I fight him with all my strength but he's just pinning my hands to the bed and kissing me.

I scream and kick.

He ignores me.

Just as I'm about to scream again, I see a man's silhouette. He's climbing up the window.

Is he one of Troy's friends coming for a threesome? This idiot freaking loves the threesome idea. He always talked about it but I wouldn't know if he wanted the the other two to be girls or guys because he's bisexual.

My eyes burn with tears.
I try to get my hands out of his grip. I can't believe I'll be losing my virginity to my disgusting ex boyfriend.

The guy walks in and pushes Troy off me.

'Your boyfriend's a cop?' Troy asks mockingly.

Brion?

How did he find me?

I watch him pin Troy to the wall with one hand.

Now, I want him hit like a punching bag and that's exactly what Brion's doing.