Chapter Twenty: Penthouse

ADRIANA KENDRICKS
I wake up on top of Brion. He's just looking at me.

'Watchman much?' I ask.

'Shut up,' he says.

Why does he have such a hard chest? He's friggin' hot. I mean, I've said that like a bajillion times.

Seriously, what are his hands doing on my butt?

He'd kill me if I try to get off him right now so I just try to sleep again.

I only succeed in doing that for thirty minutes and then I attempt to get off his hot model body.

'You enjoy spoiling moments, don't you?' he asks.

'You bet,' I say

'I'm taking you out today, remember?' he asks when I get out of the shower.

'No you're not. 'Cause if you were, you'd take me to the dorm so I can get clothes,' I say.

He rolls his eyes and goes to the bathroom.

He takes me to the dorm after breakfast at his favorite expensive ass steakhouse.

'What kind of place are we going to?' I ask.

'When was the last time anyone told you what the surprise is?' he asks.

I throw my tam o'shanter at him. I wear that when I feel goofy.

He rolls his eyes.

I want a white outfit so I wear this. The outfit:

'You look like an angel,' he says

'Shut up, I look like a goddess but anyways, you're welcome,' I say.

He's wearing a suit. I hadn't noticed. Why? I totally look like his bride.

I do some make up and we start walking out of the dorm. He holds my hand as we walk to his car. I almost forgot, it's another one.

'Where are you taking me?' I ask, the third time since he started driving.

'Starbucks,' he replies, annoyed by the way I've been wanting to know what the surprise is.

'That's a laugh,' I say.

After about thirty minutes, I get bored.

'You didn't tell me this was a road trip!' I whine.

He rolls his eyes.

'Now, I need to change clothes. Gosh I'm bored...' I start to rattle and he leans forward and kisses me right on the lips.

'You talk too much,' he says.

Now, I friggin' want to kiss him back.

'You know most people pay to kiss me,' I say.

'All I need is their names,' he says.

'Shut up,' I say.

After an hour or so, he pulls up before a large, luxurious and flashy house. I can barely take my eyes off it.