Chapter 03

______________________Gulf's POV

Gulf's POV

The exam just finished, and I'm actually glad at myself for studying the ones that were not on the reviewer that the professor gave us, because guess what? 94% of the ones that were on the reviewer list are not even on the test. Yes, I know, kind of annoying.

I placed all my stuff inside my bag before leaving the classroom. Today is actually rest day, meaning that I don't have any projects anymore since I passed all my projects so early, even though we have a month to finish them, but my brain decided to just finish the project within two weeks. Call me a nerd, but at least now I don't need to cramp for my school projects.

Since the exam finished rather early than usual, Air's going to the lab with her other friends. It's pretty sucky on me since I've been living here in Paris ever since; I'm not that social, and some students know me and some don't, which I don't really mind. So, I decided to go to one of my favorite small restaurants, just outside the university.

I left the university and parked my car in front of the stall. It's just a small restaurant, and it has tables and chairs outside too. I hopped down and went inside. I ordered, and the lady knows what I will choose since I've been here for how many years? I chose my table and waited for the food to be delivered.

While waiting, I decided to take my laptop out to check if I had already passed all my assignments and projects. I hate cramming, and I'd rather sleep than be stressed out because of the undone work I left. While checking, someone caught my eye. I looked up and saw a man dressed in a fancy suit, with two other men following him from behind. Everyone inside the restaurant started to whisper at each other, while the man just walked straight to a table.

I squinted my eyes and recognized the man. It's the man who returned my ID last week; I never thought I would see him again here, out of all places. He even looks so expensive; his aura screams dominant. I better stay away from that man.

They finally delivered my food. My stomach growls as I glance at the plate with delicious food on it. Yummy. I was about to dig in when some guy suddenly sat on the seat in front of me. I looked up, and I don't know him.

"Hey, boy," he said. His tone and the way he looks at me are making me disgusted and worried.

"H-hi," I said in a low tone. Please go away. Please go away. I just want to eat!

He was about to say something again, but a hand was slammed down on the table, making a loud noise. The customers and staff all looked at us. I looked up to see who it is, and it's the guy.

"Excuse me, but I think this is my seat," he said with a dominant tone. The guy couldn't do anything, so he stood up and left.

"Thank you," I said. He sat down on the seat and looked at me with a smile.

"No problem; I did not expect to meet you here again."

I nodded, looking back at my food. "Yeah, I'm... I'm sorry about that."