CHAPTER 30

____________________Gulf's POV

Gulf's POV

7 years later.......

"I'M NEVER LETTING YOU GET ME PREGNANT AGAIN!" I screamed as I felt another contraction between my legs.

"I am really sorry, wifey. I'm here, okay? You can squeeze my hand," Mew said as he wiped the sweat off my forehead.

I took his hand and squeezed them tightly, as the pain was starting to get unbearable. It wasn't the same when I gave birth to Eliza, maybe because I'm giving birth to triplets!

We already have a son, Nanon, whom I gave birth to three years ago. I was not expecting that I would be pregnant again, let alone triplets. Trust me when I say that it was not only Mew and Dad (Musk) who fainted during the gender reveal. I fainted as well.

I remember crying the whole day while Mama (Bia) was embracing me, trying to calm me down since my husband was still knocked out. I was complaining about not being able to give birth to three babies at the same time.

I mean.....

I'm happy but....

THREE?!!

"It hurts. Mew." This time, I couldn't help but cry. Stupid changes in hormones!

"Shh, it's okay, wifey. I'm here." He comforted me and kissed my lips. "You did a good job bringing Eliza and Nanon into this world; I know you'll do better again with our three angels."

I sniffed and blinked my tears away. "Really? I did a good job."

He nodded. "Yes, a really, really good job. I'm always here, my wife."

My heart jumped in joy at his actions, even after all these years, and despite what had happened to us years ago, he never failed to show me how much he loves me. How did I get lucky with this husband of mine?

I groaned in pain again as I felt a push from below. It looks like my baby doesn't want to wait anymore. The doctor came in and asked Mew to just stay above me and hold my hand, in the same position where he was when I gave birth to Nanon.

The doctor and other medical staff get into their positions as the doctor places an oxygen mask on me and gets into work. They decided to put me in a caesarean section since it'll be hard for me to push all three out.

They put me under anesthesia, but I can still feel a dull pain below me, and there's a curtain blocking my view of what they're doing to me. But I'm pretty sure that they're already cutting me up like a pig.

"I can see the head, wifey," Mew whispered in my ear.

I looked up at him with drowsy eyes. He's peaking on the other side of the curtain with a smile on his face. I'm kind of sure that it'll be gross, but he does kill his enemies and traitors, so...

After some time, I heard my baby's cry.

"It's a girl!" the doctor happily announced.

Then, a few moments after our baby girl got out of me, she came after two boys. I can see Mew crying—tears of joy, to be exact. The doctor and nurses handed me our babies first before handing Mew our baby girl.